Suse 9.1 etc for FREE

hey lets start spaming ppl like bill gates with this crappy verson and inforeror verson of GNU/Linux and who the hell want suse if you can get debian for free?!?

hey lets start spaming ppl like bill gates with this crappy verson and inforeror verson of GNU/Linux and who the hell want suse if you can get debian for free?!?

Looks like someone woke up on the "troll" side of the bed today.... :p

Suse is free. Debian is free. Linux is not free.

Novell is offering a ton of software for free that normally costs quite alot. Linux does NOT = free

You'd do best to remember that instead of trolling around puking out your Debian spam my friend.

Stop spamming for Debian. People will use what they want to use. Don't expect to last long at Neowin if you keep doing posts like these. Why don't you apt-get a spellchecker while you're at it.

Stop spamming for Debian. People will use what they want to use. Don't expect to last long at Neowin if you keep doing posts like these. Why don't you apt-get a spellchecker while you're at it.

Dood I nearly spit my tea out when I read that :laugh:

LOL u guys know nothing ithe comand would be.

apt-get install ispell

or

apt-get install aspel

or

apt-get install hspelll

or

apt-get install WHATEVERSPELLCHECKERYOUWANTTOUSE

and if u didnt resently do an

apt-get update

then you should do one before d/ling....

Do I have to get a confirmation mail after ordering or do they just send the software?

I signed up for this as soon as it was posted. Have not received confirmation either.

I just keep looking for the software...

apt-get install ispell

or

apt-get install aspel

or

apt-get install hspelll

or

apt-get update

I'm sorry sir, I don't speak gibberish..

I still have yet to recieve a confirmation email. On a side note, how does SUSE compare usablitiy (is that a word?) wise to Red Hat 9? I haven't used Linux in a while...

I'm sorry sir, I don't speak gibberish..

I still have yet to recieve a confirmation email. On a side note, how does SUSE compare usablitiy (is that a word?) wise to Red Hat 9? I haven't used Linux in a while...

Suse is the only distro of Linux I've properly tried, since I had to use it for uni stuff....and it's great. I don't think it's as easy to use as Mandrake and the like from what I've heard and I was a complete Linux n00b and I got into it quite quickly.

I ordered mine 2 days ago and still no confermation e-mail. hopefully they'll get around to that stuff soon! i cant wait to get back into Linux (havn't even touched it since high school a few years ago... :-P)

Do I have to get a confirmation mail after ordering or do they just send the software?

There is no confirmation email.

It'll take a good 4 to 8 weeks to get the software I'd imagine. That's how long it usually takes.

apt-get install ispell

or

apt-get install aspel

or

apt-get install hspelll

or

apt-get update

Yeah anyways, Gentoo's portage craps all over Apt-get.

Thank you, come again.