Request members to review products

Ah great, i would love to see a review on leadtek tv tuner...i have wanted to get a new tuner...quick review:

msi tv@nywhere:

if you use Win98 or ME, it works great for you if you like a low level tv tuner...if you have 2000 or XP...cross your fingers, chances are, it won't work...if you get a picture, the remote won't work...had them send me a replacement, they claimed it defective (though I had read elsewhere about the card not working in any NT based OS) and the new one still had the same problems (with all updates even)

:o)

screw it, i'll do one anyway.. i havn't done a review in a while now.

hell, vice, we can both do reviews, and show pluses and minuses from the Expert edition, which you have, to the Deluxe Edition, which I have. Show the differences from the Expert to the Deluxe.

I'd love to do a review on sex toys but I don't got any? Anyone know of any good products? lol.. jK

I actually wud like to know if that Thermaltake Water Cooler thingy is good, since I'm a somewhat thermaltake fan ;)

hell, vice, we can both do reviews, and show pluses and minuses from the Expert edition, which you have, to the Deluxe Edition, which I have. Show the differences from the Expert to the Deluxe.

i'm working on mine right now.

yea i can do that, but too busy atm, if you don't see a review in about 2 weeks pm me a reminder.

i'm going to reply to myself..

screw tivo, i'm tired of the that bull**** thing.

I want someone to review Logitech? Cordless Desktop? LX 500 tho ill be ordering it in a few days still want to see if anyone have it already and how it compares to the Logitech? Cordless MX? Duo??

post-104-1091805022.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
someone review the Sennheiser H212Pro or HD457's please.

i have the H212pro's if i have a chance i'll make a review.

i may also review the sony mdr-ex71sl bud style headphones.

• 2 weeks later...
ok well i will have the apple in-ears and one for the mx1000 coming up tonight after i get back form some freshamn college stuff

Still waiting.. :p

hehe...take your time. :)