Request members to review products

I'd like someone to review http://www.<< spam >> I kinda want to do it but I think that it might be a scam or that they'll spam my mailbox(the real one) once they have my address.

It's a good idea, but here's the thing.. mods delete any instances of << spam >> .. people advertising referrals (in their sigs) too. its not very welcome around here.. however, there are plenty of reviews elsewhere :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think we need a guide to help users to get rid of spamm... (i.e. progs, filters, blacklist databases, etc).

(I've resquested here 'cause the guide section doesn't have a thread for request)

what do you think guys??

I'd like to see someone (or maybe everyone) post reviews and/or comparisions of round ATA cable manufacturers. Just a general who's who of solidly built round ATA cables. I've heard a few stories from friends who had bad round cables that fell apart pretty quickly, so any thoughts on good cables would be sweer. Teh sweer indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could review Backup4all v 2.2.1, the link is Backup software

I represent this company and I would like to hear more opinions about it and maybe some suggestions.

Thank you!

P.S. I'm new here so if I did any mistakes please forgive me :p

• 2 weeks later...

Dear members,

I'm very interested to get a review for new version of our shareware, named QuickFiles. This application is designed to make file search and cataloging in MS Windows a bit more friendly.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION:

Be in touch with your files - be in touch with your success!

QuickFiles is a powerful, yet easy-to-use cataloging utility that helps you always be in touch with your data. This utility allows you to create virtual folders and fill them with files automatically on the base of powerful search capabilities, or manually. QuickFiles supports preview for wide range of files not limited to images, but including Microsoft word documents, etc. Virtual folders could be browsed in the manner similar to Windows Explorer. Files could be opened for editing right from virtual folder. Folder content could be exported into HTML, text files, or printed. QuickFiles automatically rescan your hard drive to keep all information actual. Other helpful features of this utility - quick access to file by typing part of it's name and searching for duplicate files within virtual folder.

DETAILS: http://www.metalinkltd.com/quickfiles/

Thanks in advance,

Leonid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, If somebody could review MyGeneration, see http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com specifically if there are any .NET folks who are familiar with Data Layers and ADO.NET they could take a look at MyGeneration dOOdads which can be found here dOOdads homepage. MyGeneration is free so just go ahead and download it, any feedback is welcome.

• 2 weeks later...