What is the last movie you watched?

yes , ice age is pretty cool

although i'm 18, i went to see it :)

Now i'm watching Memento, and it's very good so far.

I really don't know why i keep refreshing neowin every 5 min :)

Originally posted by KiLLa3D

I just finished watching The Time Machine and I must say it sucks....what the hell is up w/ the ending?

yeah that movie sucked.... it looked like it was one of those made for UPN movies..

In the last two days i've watched A.I., The One, The Mummy Returns (15th time), Johnny Mnemonic (6th time), Play It To The Bone (4th time), Shrek (?? time), Pitch Black, The Art Of War, Final Fantasy (4th time), and now I'm watching Planet Of The Apes-The New one for the 3rd time....:D

Originally posted by The Burning Rom

In the last two days i've watched A.I., The One, The Mummy Returns (15th time), Johnny Mnemonic (6th time), Play It To The Bone (4th time), Shrek (?? time), Pitch Black, The Art Of War, Final Fantasy (4th time), and now I'm watching Planet Of The Apes-The New one for the 3rd time....:D

U sure have a lot of free time :)

I only have classes on Mon., Wed., and Fri, and there were VB conferences most of the week so most of my instructors were gone so I had no school....:D

Originally posted by The Burning Rom

damn