AutoStreamer Released! (v 1.0.29)

"Subscribes to thread"

Yet another subscription :rolleyes: Nice little app here i might try it out later mate co's i have another

slipstream to think about soon :D I seem to read more than i post lately /me hides again :ninja: ...

Holy crap, well done!!!

edit: problem; the magnifying glass won't open a browse dialog for the CD drive, and if I put it manually, it won't detect a non-English version of Windows 2000 or Windows 2000 SP3 slipstreamed non-English.

I've always done this manually, but now with one little app I can have all of it taken care of even the boot bin :)

Keep up the good work, I'm sure there are so many people out there using it that aint posted here..

Brgs

Can it slipstream Hotfixes?

That is surely a nice suggestion if its possible then please take it into consideration :blush:

Also would it work with OEM CD's :unsure:

[EDIT]

Bug Report. Tested slipstreaming SP2 build 2162. Fair enough that it picks up the SP as Unknown but you cant click next after that. So I'm taking that the program will have to be updated each time a service pack is released in order for it to work :unsure:

Brgs

Edited by Dapper

very nice but just one question; whats the difference between this and nLite? Does this require the .NET framework?

went to try this out for the hell of it. Everything was going smooth but when it created the ISO for sp2 b2161 it said it completed but my iso was 0 bytes.

Used original (legit) XP cd, not my sp1 slipstream and the 2161 network install.

also, make it burn using the xp imapi interface. that would be schweet!!! (can 2003 server do that, too?)

I d/l this the other week. Does much the same.

Called n-lite

http://nuhi. msfn .org/nlite.html

Close the gaps on link