AutoStreamer Released! (v 1.0.29)

It'd be great if this and AutoPatcherXP could somehow be combined to create total slipstreamed XP packages.

What can I say.. nice. :D

There's something I belive is missing or something .. the dir where the sp is extractig it's files isn't automaticly deleted or at least at me didnd't happend. I also got an error but now I didn't get it again.. interesting. :blink:

Edited by caesar

Will this accept the FCKGW version of Windows XP Corporate Edition as a source?

Or does it need a legitimate copy of Windows?

:no: bad bad... buy original software. :yes:

I've been looking for software like this.... now easy slipstreaming without lifting a finger...

Holy crap, well done!!!

edit: problem; the magnifying glass won't open a browse dialog for the CD drive, and if I put it manually, it won't detect a non-English version of Windows 2000 or Windows 2000 SP3 slipstreamed non-English.

I have the same problem here... :cry:

I Have the Windows XP (SP1 inclued) - Portuguese (Portugal) Version and the magnifying glass don't work! :cry:

Thanks nice idea. How about "slipstreaming" hotfixes?

Depends on how you want it slipstreamed.

Do you want the hotfixes integrated into setup or do you want hotfix setup files running during unattended setup?

Depends on how you want it slipstreamed.

Do you want the hotfixes integrated into setup or do you want hotfix setup files running during unattended setup?

Integrated if possible.

I have the same problem here...  :cry:

I Have the Windows XP (SP1 inclued) - Portuguese (Portugal) Version and the magnifying glass don't work!  :cry:

love your sig.. :happy: :rofl:

It'd be great if non-English CDs worked. :s :wacko:

They dont!??? I tried it with my Greek WinXP Pro... worked fine here...

I have the same problem here... :cry:

I Have the Windows XP (SP1 inclued) - Portuguese (Portugal) Version and the magnifying glass don't work! :cry:

In CD Mode magnifying glass isnt suppost to open any browse-for-cd dialog.... instead it works smarter... put in your cd in any cd drive... then click on the mag. glass and it will find where you put it & fill in the field....

Is it me or can't you use this program to make a bootable CD?

EDIT: Or could it have someting to do with the fact that I burned it as "Track at once" ?

Edited by gaviaal

I seem unable to edit my post again. So, I'll say it here. Forget what I said about booting, it does work. I just have to learn how to pay attention when my pc is booting (SHAME!)