Kareena Kapoor Fan Site

Question

Hey guys..

i know i know.. who is Kareena? lol.. she is a Very Sexy Bollywood actress..

I am looking for some help guys.. i really cant make web pages.. lol.. plus i would like some help to maintain the site..

If someone can.. plz.. help me out.. i need some one to help me out with the site design (i can do someone basic and cgi) and content(i know alot about her.. so) (all rights to u) Someone who know something about her to help out.. and u know.. the basic staff.. i am trying to get this site to be official.. :D

i know.. this is a far reach.. but if someone kind enought to help me out.. plz plz plz... reply or email me..

email is in the sig :)

laterz and ty ;)

ps.. plz dont flame me about this... its just an idea that i would like to turn true.. thats all..

Originally posted by Space Guy

she is a Very Sexy Bollywood actress..

no need to say that she's tooooo sexy:D

Originally posted by Space Guy

i really cant make web pages.. lol

me too.. lol. so i cant help u out:(

btw email me if you begin the site:)

man learn html(or some other web s**t) hard so that a nother kareena fan site pops up lol

hey guys

no one wants to help me out? no one? why.. come one.. i thought that if i posted this on NeoWin that i would get a load of people that would like to help.. but i guess i was wrong :dead:

well.. if you do change your mind.. plz.. email me or reply... ty..

btw.. i have all the plan worked out.. so if you do decided to help me out.. i know exacly what to do.. hehe

laterz ;)

Originally posted by Toxicfume

ahh...that indian beauty!! i have to admit she's gorgeous ;)

YOU HAVE JUST STRUCK GOLD!! yep.. its her! hot huh?

laterz ;)

kool.. so am i :D

do u have aim? if you do.. my sn is in my sig.. so.. talk to me..

laterz ;)

Hey guys

I have the site design on paper (now you know what i do at school :D) well i dont have a scanner but i can go to some place and get it scanned.. so.. if anyone.. ANYONE wants to help us out plz.. plz.. i can scan the paper that i made the site design on.. and send that to you.. I know little about HTML.. but i do know some.. i cant make the design because it requires images.. and i cant make images even if i tried.. lol

i will scan it soon and maybe post it here... k?

laterz ;)

btw... i have Kareena's Email and she has replied to me.. w00t

Originally posted by neo1980

email me her email at neo12280@rogers.com

sure.. when i get home tho.. i am at school rite now and i dont have email access

laterz ;)

I can package up my generic news script for you guys. It can handle multiple poster identification, as much templating as you can throw a stick at, and pretty much any feature you want me to add.

Just let me know when you have a design all set and I can package it all up and send it to you.

w0w.. thanks guys

timdorr: we shall use yours only :D

Kareemah: i shall look at your site.. k? mom's getting ****ed right now.. :p

laterz ;)

Originally posted by Kareemah

hi

you need help

checkout my site: http://www.imagehouse.co.za and if ye like the way i design then contact me.

Ill help

Love it!!!

can u email me.. or i can do that too.. k?

Thank You Sooo much!

laterz ;)

Originally posted by SkId_mARK

e-mail me or PM me if u want my help of design, code or just upkeep.

Hey there

i got the design part done.. the news will be with timdorr's script.. but i would need help with the forums.. i you want.. you can help out there..

laterz..

Hey guys

Before we find a good home.. we need a temp server.. for a few weeks only.. if some one can help us or know a good place.. plz reply

laterz ;)

hey

anyone? come on.. i know some one can help us out..

laterz ;)

hey guys

i have a big update for you all today :p

First of all.. i have a list of staff that i need.. second i have the overall design on paper.. so.. i will scan it today for sure.. it can have adjustments to it.. but what i have made is what it will look like near the end.. just minor changes will be made.

Here is a list of people that i need:

1. Designer -- Kareemah you have not replied to my email yet.. when you do.. i will take this one off
  2. Group A Manager -- Has one part of the site to take care of
  3. Group B Manager -- Has the other part of the site to take care of
  4. Advertising Manager -- The person that will make us famous.. no hurry for this one
  5. News Manager -- Person that will be in charge to see that the news it being update a lot.. and has the right to get people to update
  6. Forum Manager -- Person that will be in charge to see that the forums are clean and looking good.. has the right to get mods, to put hacks and stuff.
  7. Chat Manager -- Person in charge of the chat channel #Kareena-Online on DALNET.. has the right to get mods and bots to take care of the channel.
  8. CGI Scripter(s) and/or PHP Scripter(s) -- People that will help out with the site, forums, and other stuff

If you can help out.. plz plz.. email me asap! my email is in the sig..

now on to the design.. Kareemah.. please email me to let me know it you are going to be doing the design.. if not then i will have to find another person..

The Dead Line for this project is May 31, 2002.

Thank You all for you time and have a nice day..

Laterz ;)