My new site

Question

19 answers to this question

Why do you claim HTML 4.01 and CSS2 validation at the bottom of the page if you don't meet those requirements? :p

2ndly, you're gonna get shut down quick if you're trying to distribute mp3's over the web. it's too visible and too susceptible to whoever wants to sue you.

last, that logo HAS to go. too fruity for my tastes...

1. I'm not distributing music theres only a link!

2. Fair enough about the logo but girlfriends design sorry!

3. eDonkey is the only way you can just provide a link if you know of another way let me know.

Thanks for your time:) :) :)

Just added the theme to my downloads page for you Unique Touch can you post a request or something to test my forums you don't have to join!:)

Thanks Stevie, I downloaded the theme.

i checked out your test forum, but what would you like me to request?

Let me know

cheers

i don't know what to say, but i'm trying since yesterday to continue my registration and activate my user account on your site, but no chance at all. i can'T reach your site for the life of me.

some times i get an sql error and now i get this:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.sewebservices.co.uk Port 80

I've had to find new hosts bandwidth a problem. Give me about a week and it will be up and running again. Sorry. Mail me and I'll give you details when ready.