[HELP] AntiVirus EXE Name Needed

I need some help which will require a small amount of your valuable time, to compile a list of AntiVirus application EXE names for a project that I am working on.

What I need is the name of the main executable that is running in memory for whatever anti-virus application you have installed on your workstation. For example Symantec AntiVirus has a service named 'Symantec AntiVirus'. To view the executable name for this service you can open Services from Administration Tools, double click on the Symantec AntiVirus service and on the General tab the EXE name for the service is displayed: "C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe". You can then see this EXE running in memory in Task Manager (it will list RTVSCAN.EXE)

I have compiled a very short list thus far:

RTVSCAN.EXE=Symantec AntiVirus

PCCNTMON.EXE=Trend Micro OfficeScan

ASHSERV.EXE=avast! Antivirus

I need others such as Norton AntiVirus, Trend PC-Cillin, McAfee and whatever else is out there. I'd be greatly appreciative of whatever you could check out and post back for me.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

No, Windows 2003 Network Access Quarantine script, check to make sure that these processes are running. Output looks like this:

Are you aware that these icons are copyrighted to Microsoft? If you decided to put it up for public downloads, you need to be aware about it.

It is a VBScript script that runs a number of checks against your computer when you make a VPN or dialin connection to a Windows Server 2003 RRAS machine, the cscript checks for things such as Windows version, Service Pack, hotfix installation and anti-virus applications (and hopefully virus definitions some day) and outputs the results to Internet Explorer as shown. The result is then sent to the quarantine server and your computer is taken out of quarantine and is able to access the rest of the network.

and you can't have it.

As an alternative, Avanade are making some similar which is written in .NET and is much better anyway: http://www.avanade.com/. See VPN Quarantine on the front page.

Anyone else got more AV EXE names? I've got this so far:

RTVSCAN.EXE=Symantec AntiVirus

PCCNTMON.EXE=Trend Micro OfficeScan

ASHSERV.EXE=avast! Antivirus

AVGCC.EXE=AVG Anti-Virus 7 Network Edition

AVGCC32.EXE=AVG Anti-Virus 6

F-STOPW.EXE=F-Prot Antivirus

MCSHIELD.EXE=McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise