Rate the above persons sig!

Question

I felt like starting a nice thread that will last long hopefully! Here is how it works. You will have to rate the above persons sig with (1-10) or do it by percent (eg: 100%). You can vote on any one but try not rating the same person unless they changed their sig. Also, If your rating someone, Please use the ^ arrow. ^ is the 1st above person, ^^ is the 2nd above person, and so on. So lets get starting! (Dont vote for your own sig).

Since im the starter, I cant rate my self. So lets start :).

P.S. I just added this. You dont have to rate their sig but say something about it (eg: Too planish). :p!

@ xtremez

could lower down the px of those words and sig a little smaller would be perfect

lol nice lolors by th way reminds me of the bliss wallpaper

^^ Looks better with Border now, wouldn't you agree? :)

...and umm, what's the point of the 2 email ads ? Won't people only need one to contact you?

I think you should pick one and stick with it. More professional.

Edited by un0

^^ minmal but nice

... be better if this thread had some rule where you're only allowed to post once per 2 pages or something seeing as un0 and xtremez have posted around 4 million times so far :D it's just looking like a desperate attempt to raise post counts at the moment

^^ minmal but nice

... be better if this thread had some rule where you're only allowed to post once per 2 pages or something seeing as un0 and xtremez have posted around 4 million times so far :D it's just looking like a desperate attempt to raise post counts at the moment

Doesnt matter cause "The person before" thread has like only 6 people that post and stuff. And any way, Post count dont mean nothing.