MSN Messenger Concept

Question

Greetings,

Anyway I just like to share my concept art to Neowin Community. As some of you might know from the other thread "Behold MSN Messenger 7", Max posted my site - www.msn-concept.tk which included a blurry photo of MSN Messenger "Concept".

I am the Lead and admin of MSN-Concept! Anyway, I'm looking for graphic designers and people have ideas for the concept of MSN Messenger. We're also looking for people have close contats and ties with anyone who is contact with the MSN team. :p

2.jpg

If you got any comments or suggestions please post them here :blush:

MSN Messenger Concept

Thanks I'll be happy to hear your response!

*I hope this isn't a crime on Neowin :cry: :ninja: *

It looks very Nice...the features I would like to see have been posted above by other people and Ive tried NOT to repeat so sorry if I have:

- Block Checker (if that is even possible)

- Open/Close Window Alerts (when a user opens or closes a window)

- User Typing message OFF (I have people being constatntly able to tell when i type!!!)

- CE/DP Stealer (just for the fun of it)

- Message Logging

- Custom Away Messages

- Current Playing Song (Winamp/WMP/Foobar/etc,etc)

- Hopper (this is a popup plugin for Messenger Plus where you can poup your own message...limits would be advisable to dissalow spam)

Umm, any/all of those would be great features as I know a large ammount of people who use them everyday.

Your first screenshot looks great. Keep up the good work :)

The contacts will be made soon ;) I've got to help people over at the MS Windows XP newsgroups ;) I'm quite busy you know :) I only do this in my free time ;)

The contacts will be made soon ;) I've got to help people over at the MS Windows XP newsgroups ;) I'm quite busy you know :) I only do this in my free time ;)

The longer you take over this getting it right the better it will be and as long as MSN doesn't spontaneously die in that time...take as long as you see fit to make it the best it can be :) !!!!

*COUGH*Photoshopped*COUGH*

j/k :p lol

Its a nice design, problem is.....its based on slate Longhorn, which will be changed as the beta comes.

C#/C++?

why don't u make it in the framework...?

M$ would love that

If he make it under C# or C++, it will be easier to port under other OS, now that would be cool. A nice looking Messenger that could be able to be cross platform (Win, Mac, Linux, etc...).

OBTW, real nice looking app you got in mind, keep up with the good work and I hope we will see this baby came out, it's damn sexy.

Wow, that looks awesome! I really hope that will be the new version... I love it!

I have one suggestion... perhaps making an option to disable the Mobile Contacts Group. It's ugly and yellow and unnecessary! If there could be a way to take that off for those of us who find it pointless, that would be great!

Looking forward to seeing this all come together! :jump:

The app. looks sexy as hell, but I?m confused as to what exactly this does atm. I mean, I see ?users and account?, what exactly is that, or what does it do? The ?family? option.. what is this? Is it like a Windows thing where you can sign into multiple accounts, and just ?switch users?? Can you show a ?logged off? screen?

What exactly are your plans to design atm?