What is this car? - 56k Warning

I saw a car yesterday, my god it was gorgeous......

It was outside a car dealer sitting on a grassy bank - but I could kill myself now because I didn't look at the name of the dealer!

However, it was half sports car, half hatchback, which was a bit of an odd mix.

The front had like "humps" above the lights (fairly large humps) and a pretty long engine. The back of the car looked something like a Peugeot 206 or something simple like that.

Anyone have the faintest idea on what i'm talking about?

Not the Dodge Mangum, and not the 407.

I can't go back and see this as the place is about 3 hours drive away from here...

It had a small body, but a long bonnet. (Or 'hood' as the Americans say it :p)

Okay, it had a similarish shape to this (My paint skills are so leet). The bottom right pic is what the bonnet looks like from the front.

post-7-1092599371.jpg

Very close guys.....it may have been the one......but i'm sure the lights on the front were higher up and had a smaller radiator.

Its the nearest match so far. The car was too far away to see a manu......was about 100/200m away from me.

Not the Dodge Mangum, and not the 407.

I can't go back and see this as the place is about 3 hours drive away from here...

It had a small body, but a long bonnet. (Or 'hood' as the Americans say it :p)

Okay, it had a similarish shape to this (My paint skills are so leet). The bottom right pic is what the bonnet looks like from the front.

so 1337 :D

so 1337 :D

:p

Actually, although it is the closest match, I still don't think its the right one. AFAIK the front half of the car was navy blue and the back half was silver.

:p

Actually, although it is the closest match, I still don't think its the right one. AFAIK the front half of the car was navy blue and the back half was silver.

lol i added this image in my last post, its 1337 :yes: added red neon, yellow lights, grey spinners and blue neon Licence plate cover thing

post-7-1092600047.jpg

Hmm if i was you.. id check all the car manufacturers models online.. most have them under 'showroom' and just browse through them cos for us its like stabbing in the dark

:s dont you know car manufactures? a logo, colour, better 1337 picture would defenitely help. what was the logo?

Porsche Cayenne?

Not really a sports car or hatchback, but it fits the picture! :D

The Porsche seems a little bulky.

@spookshow: It was more 'sporty' than that.

I think it had a low ground clearance as well.