Is Bleem! my only option?

I have Playstation games, but no Playstation. I want to be able to play my games on my PC but I don't want to have to pay for sound. Are there any other PSX game players for the PC other than Bleem!?

I'm also looking for the Playstation Movie Player if anybody has it or knows where I can get it. Thanks!

look up VGS (Virtual Game Station) on whatever p2p you use, like KaZaA. It has nearly 100% compatibility rate, and for other psx utils, go to www.zophar.net and somewhere on the right hand side bar of that site theres a section for psx utils. Also go to www.aldostools.com if you ever need anything for VGS once you get it. Like most psx emu's however, VGS also doesnt work in xp :(

Of course Bleem! is not your only option. There are plenty freeware emulators out there. Bleem! and VGS are the comercial ones and in my opinion, they lack important features. Bleem! is very low on compatibility and VGS shines in that, but it lacks 3D graphics support and you can't play import/backups unless you patch it. Besides both of them are discontinued now.

ePSXe is your best shot. The only drawback is that you need the psx bios (search for it in google or pm me) and you have to own a psx to legally have the bios. Anyway it has great comp. and it's loaded with advanced features like the psemu pro plugin system (to support a wide variety of hardware like 3d cards, sound cards, etc.) it support openGL, D3D, Software mode, Glide. It even has rumble support and savestates!

Give it a shot, ePSXe or any of the others emus out there check out www.ngemu.com for more info about psx emulation and emu in general!

--edit

Just to point out that in ngemu you can also find several psx movie players/converters just look under the tools section

Now all I need is a bios image, that sucks. No matter where I look I can't find the thing. I'd like to get 7502 but 1001 will do. Any help?

PM or E-Mail me if you have it.

go to google

type in SCPH7200 and low and behold it will shine on you like a lizard taking a **** on a monkey's back!

BB

sorry, the site had a link to bios images at the bottom ;)

this site will be well worth your while as well!