I'm never going back to the woods...

If you REALLY want to know what happens, click here, especially before posting about the weird pictures....:argh:

I don't have hi-res originals! Please do not ask Story here

My friends and I were bored and decided to go wander around the local woods for a while. We spent about an hour walking around and talking and right before we turned around, I saw this camera laying down on the ground. It was in great condition, so I decided to pick it up, take it home, and put an ad in the paper.

This is what I found

I promise, none of these are screamers. They're all .jpg's

pshot01.jpg

pshot02.jpg

pshot03.jpg

pshot04.jpg

pshot05.jpg

pshot06.jpg

pshot07.jpg

pshot08.jpg

pshot09.jpg

pshot10.jpg

pshot11.jpg

pshot12.jpg

pshot13.jpg

pshot15.jpg

pshot16.jpg

pshot17.jpg

pshot18.jpg

pshot19.jpg

pshot20.jpg

Edited by psgamer0921

im not sure what it is... but it looks like it's over 150+ years old... all stone, very hard to find these days, and the stop sign, shows traffic use to go threw there, but it is covered in forest now. Also the interior of the 2 standing walls show it looked like it caved in or something :s

those pics are actually pretty cool. perhaps you could zip them all up in full res and send em to me? :whistle:

Edit: If you zip up all the full res images and send them to me, I could host the zipped file so others could download them if they wanted.

Edited by deimos

look closely at pshot18.jpg, theres a tree just off left from the centre, is it me or does that look like some thing standing next to it in a shadowy zombie like walk?

Id like these picture sent to me asap please so I can examine then in closer detail.

Please PM with some download location of all images stored on that camera's memory, full size and original if possible.

Regards,

Hypoxiaicon