FFX Ending...

This is only for people who've beaten the game...(so the ending isn't spoiled for those who haven't...)

What happens in the ending??...Is it happy/sad? Does the guy die or something??...or is it one of those 'they live happily ever after' type things...???

Alright, I'll tell you the whole ending. But, I'm doing this all by memory cause I let my friend borrow my PS2.

MAD SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, you go into Sin, and at the very end of that, you find Jecht (Tidus' Father), and you have to fight him.

And then Yu Yevon appears, and Yuna realizes that she must defeat all her aeons if she wants to kill Yu Yevon. (Yu Yevon possesses the aeons to make a new sin, so if she kills all the aeons, then there be no more sin)

After those battles, Yuna starts to send Sin, when she starts, Auron starts getting those balls of light (i forget what they're called) around him. Hes obviously and unsent, but we already knew that after you fought Yunalesca. Auron tells Yuna to keep going, and she does... and then Auron gets sent. :(

Then they all get on the airship, and Tidus starts to dissappear (cause hes a dream of the fayth). And yada, yada, yada... he disappears.

And then it goes back to Luca Stadium, Yuna seems to have become High Maester, and the credits roll. After the credits, you see Tidus in water, and he jumps out... but thats all you see.

The End

END SPOILER

Now remember, I did all this by memory, I haven't played it for about two months now. But I did like the ending, it was pretty sad though.

Yes Tidus never existed and my friend told me that Auron is a dead person from the past or something like that. I am very confused about the Tidus jumping out of the water part though. Does anyone know what that means?

FF8 Dosen't have an inconclusive ending. After the credits roll in FF8 it shows that Squall is alive and with Rinoa.

In the case of FFX I agree that is very inconclusive but what I think it is. Is that since Tidus is a dream. Maybe his friends and Yuna are thinking and dreaming of him to come back. AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION. but it kind of makes sense.