Are you a Male or a Female?

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Male or a Female?

• Male
    • Female
    • other

I was just posting this poll to see how many men and women there are that post on Neowin. It seems like all guys, but sometimes it seems like a woman might have posted.

This seems very un-PC... not in the question, but in the fact there's no *other* choice in the poll as an out for those who want to vote but just aren't sure of anything. :)

This is pretty much expected. Most of us here are guys/geeks. j/k

I think it'll take some time before chics pick up our cliche. Us guys, instead of talking on phones, etc. We seems to like other people picking up after ourself. Heh, hence post -> reply. Don't know if what I said made any sense, but whatever!

lastly...

You got male!

i must say that it is quite expected that the men would post more. when you look at the tech industry it is mainly men unfortuantly, but thats they way it has gone

While this may indeed be a male dominated tech site I bet I've been using computers longer than 80% of the guys on here.

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

While this may indeed be a male dominated tech site I bet I've been using computers longer than 80% of the guys on here.

You go girl!

I'm right there with you...probably been using computers for as many years as most of you guys are old

Originally posted by Jewelzz

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You go girl!

I'm right there with you...probably been using computers for as many years as most of you guys are old

So?

;)