AutoStreamer 1.0.33

Dell XP is no good for slipstreaming.

You are gonna hafta borrow a XP-CD from a friend as long as it is the same (Home or Pro) your key will work.

My Dell CD is XP Home w/SP1a with a legit key. So far I am able to put my hands on a non-Dell Home Upgrade CD and a non-Dell XP Pro CD. I doubt my key will work on the Pro CD, but I wonder if I can use the Upgrade CD to slip-stream with AutoStreamer.

What files need to be deleted from the Upgrade CD to make the integration work so that the integrated CD would be stand-alone and not have to be used with Win 98 or ME on clean install?

Any help? TIA

Anyone know of a program that will stream SATA drivers to the install CD? I've seen some long manual instructions but hope there's a program that will do it.

Yes... Go to DriverPacks.net. You can download packs of drivers to slipstream (graphics, sound, mass-storage... the last is the one you want). Download the DrivePacks BASE program to do the slipstreaming, along with any of the DriverPacks you want. If you include ALL of the driver packs, and don't remove anything from the original CD, you will have to burn it to a DVD, though (but it will install on nearly any hardware you through at it, if drivers are available).

BTW, the last DVD I made, I used Ryan VM to slipstream all the current Microsoft updates he had, used nLite to slipstream IE7 and WMP11 (along with putting the product key, usernames and passwords, timezone, etc), and slipstreamed all the DriverPacks. I did a clean install with the DVD, and ran the latest AutoPatcher (it didn't have many updates left to do). About IE7... that was for the rare times I have to use IE. Next disk I make, I'll include Firefox in the Ryan VM part of the slipstreaming also.

My Dell CD is XP Home w/SP1a with a legit key. So far I am able to put my hands on a non-Dell Home Upgrade CD and a non-Dell XP Pro CD. I doubt my key will work on the Pro CD, but I wonder if I can use the Upgrade CD to slip-stream with AutoStreamer.

What files need to be deleted from the Upgrade CD to make the integration work so that the integrated CD would be stand-alone and not have to be used with Win 98 or ME on clean install?

Any help? TIA

Please scratch this post. The second paragraph was very dumb and I apologize.

• 3 months later...

Considering SP3 hasn't been released, only leaked, it's classes ad warez and we're unable to help you with it on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to preview 2.0 if possible..........

I think the program is great but I want to try and intergrate my RIS images with updates.