AutoStreamer 1.0.33

AutoPatcher's little brother, has finally gone final! At its current state, AutoStreamer works as a slipstreamer-only. Basically, all it really needs is a source (that being an original Windows CD or a local share) and a Service Pack file.

Screenshots:

Main screen, Using CD, Picking Service Pack file, Skiping slipstreaming, ISO options, Working!

Requirements

1. Windows 2000/XP/2003 (Windows 9x/Me won't do)

2. The latest (complete) version of AutoStreamer

3. Administrative privileges

4. A CD recorder and a blank CD

Supported Service Pack files:

- Windows 2000: SP3 onwards (meaning you can't select a SP1/SP2 file as a service pack)

- Windows XP: Any

- Windows 2003: Any

Running AutoStreamer

Here's an example of Windows XP SP2 slipstreaming by Powerless: Guide

Download: updated January 19th 2005

AutoStreamer 1.0.33 (Installer) [844KB]

AutoStreamer 1.0.33 (Installer) [844KB]

Credits:

Brought to you by SteelTrepid and Raptor

Have fun!

Edited by TheBlazingAngel

Congratulations! Soooo, let's start this off with a fun one...

You may or not be aware of the issue where you are unable to slip XP SP2 if you are using Windows 2000. After much research I found the fix around this, and unfortunately I have to give the credit to M.S.F.N. Now the question is, would you prefer to implement it, or if not, perhaps include an OS scanner or disclaimer that states you cannot slipstream XP SP2 if you are running it on Win2K?

The fix is simple. After extracting the SP to the temp location, Autostreamer needs to delete one file.

Whatdya think?

Alright, we now have an installer version contributed by Hurmoth for those who have trouble handling the zip...

AutoStreamer 1.0.30 (Installer) [844KB]

AutoStreamer 1.0.30 (ZIP) [549KB]

/Raptor

p.s: flish, you better change the first post of yours really fast or ill start biting! the first post being yours (cant edit it can i!) is at least annoying!

Alright, we now have an installer version contributed by Hurmoth for those who have trouble handling the zip...

AutoStreamer 1.0.30 (Installer) [549KB]

AutoStreamer 1.0.30 (ZIP) [844KB]

/Raptor

p.s: flish, you better change the first post of yours really fast or ill start biting! the first post being yours (cant edit it can i!) is at least annoying!

Done. And just message me when you need something changed. I'm most always online. :yes:

^ expect new screenies tomorrow!

nw_raptor just a little request, is possible that you may add this feature to the prog, like for win xp we can use the cd, but can you also add that for the sp2 cd? i think many people did get it on cds...and i want to make a slipstream, only prob i dont got sp2 on a .exe file...

thanks

i||uSi0n^

nw_raptor just a little request, is possible that you may add this feature to the prog, like for win xp we can use the cd, but can you also add that for the sp2 cd? i think many people did get it on cds...and i want to make a slipstream, only prob i dont got sp2 on a .exe file...

thanks

i||uSi0n^

i thought the SP2 CD includes the big .exe! Look for xpsp2.exe...

i thought the SP2 CD includes the big .exe! Look for xpsp2.exe...

ah yeah it does, i hadnt find it when i took first look at it when i recieved the cd, anyhow doing the slipstream now on the french iso, hope it will all go good, cool prog i must say!

thanks,

i||uSi0n^