Are you addicted to The Sims 2?

72 members have voted

1. 1. Are you addicted to The Sims 2?

• Yes
    • Somewhat
    • No - not really
    • No - not at all
    • Sims 2? Bleh!

I played it for about 17 hours a day for about 4-5 days... seriously. And now i am completely bored of it, the funniest thing about this game though is that i play it then get sooo bored of it that it is just unbelievable then in like 1 hour I feel like playing it hardcore again... wierd :wacko: But now i am off it completety . . . well kinda :shifty:

:shifty: I'm addicted - been spending way way too much time playing it - to the point that my Graphics card overheats! :woot:

How can you spend too much time playing it? Isn't your life dedicated to posting crap on Neowin?

Hmm... let me put it this way: I played Sim2 round my friends house for about 20 mins, then played Warhammer: Dawn Of War... and the next thing I knew it was seven hours later. Tells you what I think of Sims2

• 2 weeks later...

Very good game indeed but I have no time to play it.. but I did play it for about 10 hours on my vacation when I had nothing else to do (playin 10 hours on a laptop without a mouse hurts the wrist..)

-lieb39

• 7 years later...

Wow, this is an old post. Anyway...

I think I'm binge-simming. I'd been pining for the Sims 2 since I heard of it in 2004, (8 years-_-) but I never got any of the games until 2009, when I bought all of them out of misdirected impatience for the Sims 3... but then, I didn't get a computer that I could play it on until a few months ago... So now I have it, and I'm working on my first legacy, and I'm kind of in a slump now, but for the past two months, I would play 9-10 hours a day, staying up until 1am almost every night, and only doing schoolwork as a sidenote. I mean, I'm still doing that, but just on Tumblr and such for now...

But since hardly anyone ever plays it anymore (grew up, got Sims 3, etc.), I'm so far behind the times, and a lot of the great sites have been deleted... I don't know why... but everyone seems obsessed with Sims 3. Maybe it's just the new EPs, because I have the base game and World Adventures, and it's hella boring, with ugly Sims. Le sigh.

Anyway, Sims 2 is the fu*kin' bomb, but it gets addictive super quick. I still love it, though!

Wow, this is an old post. Anyway...

I think I'm binge-simming. I'd been pining for the Sims 2 since I heard of it in 2004, (8 years-_-) but I never got any of the games until 2009, when I bought all of them out of misdirected impatience for the Sims 3... but then, I didn't get a computer that I could play it on until a few months ago... So now I have it, and I'm working on my first legacy, and I'm kind of in a slump now, but for the past two months, I would play 9-10 hours a day, staying up until 1am almost every night, and only doing schoolwork as a sidenote. I mean, I'm still doing that, but just on Tumblr and such for now...

But since hardly anyone ever plays it anymore (grew up, got Sims 3, etc.), I'm so far behind the times, and a lot of the great sites have been deleted... I don't know why... but everyone seems obsessed with Sims 3. Maybe it's just the new EPs, because I have the base game and World Adventures, and it's hella boring, with ugly Sims. Le sigh.

Anyway, Sims 2 is the fu*kin' bomb, but it gets addictive super quick. I still love it, though!

Did you...seriously just resurrect an eight year old thread? Wow....just....wow.