Are you addicted to The Sims 2?

72 members have voted

1. 1. Are you addicted to The Sims 2?

• Yes
    • Somewhat
    • No - not really
    • No - not at all
    • Sims 2? Bleh!

sheeit man I have to tear myself away from Sims 3 sometimes. it's like 'why the **** am I playing this when I have so many other games I could be trying to finish?'

and yeah I had that problem with 2 also, since we're there.

also - novel idea - instead of bitching about someone elses posts you guys and gals could just go do something constructive :p

What difference does it make if the thread is 8 years old or 8 days old? It's still a thread, just as a new one would be.

The Sims games, in my opinion, are ones that got worse and worse the more they updated them, the more expansions they made, and the more sequels they made.

I really enjoyed the original, I played it quite often.

When The Sims 2 came out, I was disappointed, I found it more fiddly and less enjoyable to play, so I just went back to the first one. Barely bothered with The Sims 3. :p I must've played it for a few days and then gave up.

The first game was great but very quickly it lost its openness and felt quite limited. Sims 2 improved on this, and Sims 3 has taken it a bit too far in my mind by having the option of following the Sim in to town. That said, I haven't played any of the games for about 3 or 4 years now...

my sister in law is obsessed with the Sims however, i could never get into the games. I just do not like that style of game.

Sim City on the other hand that I can play