MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

Tried already, i noticed many bugs in the contact list but looks like 7 is gonna be good.. I see that deluxe display pictures was added.. i bet they will make this a pay service :(

:laugh: and we all know where you got it from. ;)

It went something like this....

Everyone at **** was reading Neowin news about MSN Messenger 7 beta.

So when people at Neowin were posting links to MSN Messneger 7 beta installer, they also posted the links at **** or people at **** quickly got the link before it was removed.

So now it's availalbe for download at **** cause they don't give two sh...ts or have any rules. :p

I have got it, but why don't MS wants to leak it!!!!!!!

Cause its beta and most likely a beta that isn't fit for public use. It wud make version 7 look bad right now.

It's not really much different them 6. Sure, it looks nice, but since nobody else has it, some of the features, like nudge, are useless. The deluxe pictures are incorporated, but there's nowhere to get them just yet. And why can't I get rid of those dang tabs?

I do like being able to sign in as offline though. Oh well, back to 6 for me. I'll wait for an official release.

It's not really much different them 6. Sure, it looks nice, but since nobody else has it, some of the features, like nudge, are useless. The deluxe pictures are incorporated, but there's nowhere to get them just yet. And why can't I get rid of those dang tabs?

I do like being able to sign in as offline though. Oh well, back to 6 for me. I'll wait for an official release.

I agree, nudge is stupid, what a useless thing. I do like the option of offline sign-on tho as well :)

I do NOT like MSN Messenger 7 beta - YOU CANT REMOVE YOUR TAPS - and I DONT LIKE THE TAPS THERE- MICROSOFT PLEASE CHANGE THIS SO IT GIVES USERS AN OP OF SHOWING TAPS OR NOT

I do NOT like MSN Messenger 7 beta - YOU CANT REMOVE YOUR TAPS - and I DONT LIKE THE TAPS THERE- MICROSOFT PLEASE CHANGE THIS SO IT GIVES USERS AN OP OF SHOWING TAPS OR NOT

remember it's beta ;) and yes i think thats ugly and annoying as well

Please fix your caps lock key, thanks.

Yeah that sucks :(

Don't like the search the web thing either, MSN Messenger is getting more bloated by the build.

And you people got to stop PM'ing me! :p

I GET this ERROR while Installing MSN MESSENGER 7

I have uninstalled msn messenger 6.2 removed the directory ,cleaned TEMP , restart the comp bt still i get this everytime.

winxp sp2 final.

Its nice, i like it, the main menu is really nice.

but yeah i noticed one bug.

but i cant post screenies, or msn will yell at neowin. :no:

****.nl and *******.be already posted it but why dont you guys publish it?

because my assumption is that Neowin has a good relationship with Microsoft and they wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that, so I don't blame them.