Whats the fastest time you beat SOLITAIRE?

• 2 weeks later...

The highest you can score in no time 3 card draw in solitare is 750. That's if you take all cards off the turn up pile, place them first into the playing field, then place them onto the suit decks at the top. (forgive my lack of terms)

My best score ever was, without the right click option on win ME, 74, and with the right click function, 49 seconds.

(yah, I had no life for a while, that's what unemployment gets you)

The highest you can score in no time 3 card draw in solitare is 750. That's if you take all cards off the turn up pile, place them first into the playing field, then place them onto the suit decks at the top. (forgive my lack of terms)

My best score ever was with 3 card, timed, without the right click option on win ME, 74, and with the right click function, 49 seconds.

(in timed games, it doesn't matter how you play the cards, 1 second difference more points then you can make up by playing the cards like you can in a no time game)

(yah, I had no life for a while, that's what unemployment gets you)

:D

• 7 months later...

hell i get happy when i actually win...but winning with that ammount of time?! ok, ok i'm jealous of all the Solitaire pros here.

wow, you guys sure are superstars. :s

586227741[/snapback]

yeah

I don't understand how people can play that game though...

BroChaos: did u know if you right click all the cards possible will move up the top so u don't have to go through double clicking them all!!

584676570[/snapback]

Anyone know how to do this on a pda?

On my pda, I think I got a 160 and circa 5500 as my highest. Usually takes me a few games to get a decent deal.

It's annoying when it bones you with an ace hidden way up the top of a stack :s

Hehe... you should see some of my classmates play Minesweeper... 3 seconds on Beginner, 123 seconds on expert. Now that's crazy stuff to watch.

586234016[/snapback]

:o Lowest i got in Minesweeper - Beginner was 7 secs

do any of you realize that this thing is from November of 2004?  come on now

586229835[/snapback]

yip... made this thread when i was 18 ... im 19 now lol : :laugh:

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

My best is pretty decent on 3-card draw, I shattered my old time by 11 seconds.

I'm having trouble getting the screen-shot up hopefully y'all take my word for it. Score:14957 Time:49

BTW...here's a nice trick that will save tons of time. Right as the game starts right click so any stray aces and corresponding cards will go right up to the top. The timer doesn't even start until you left click. Keep right clicking after every time you make a move to cut down on the time.

post-251671-1208817729_thumb.jpg

Edited by buccbacker77