Whats the fastest time you beat SOLITAIRE?

...Is this thread still going ? o.o..

I guess ill have to try when I get home..havent seen a screenshot of someone doing it with vista yet ;D

• 3 months later...

My best score is 39 seconds. i dont have the picture cause i dont know how to do that but its 39 seconds and 18239 points. my last best score was 54sec with 13241. then 55 sec with 12830. then 66 sec with 10833.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I find myself playing Solitaire when im waiting for something to load, or when im waiting for a file to download and i have noticed that I'm getting faster...

I just finished it in 79 seconds. :happy:

Theres probably a few of you out there that have a faster time than that, so what is it?

solitaire2.jpg

If some1 can finish it in less than a minute i would be extremely impressed

RULES: Any standard rules apply (Im talking about the solitare that comes with Windows

This is my score finished it just now

post-347720-12809410842579.jpg

• 2 years later...

hey guys, felt like ill be the one to resurrect it this time, because..

sol34.jpg

34seconds_SOL_2.jpg

As you can see the difference is 2 points, i think its because i must have undo'd once, that takes away 2 points.

First time i got it was July 22, 2012

• 3 years later...

I've recently started playing solitare quite often to kill time mostly, but I started getting pretty good so and I recently had my first win in under one minute. So they lead me here curious what the fastest times ever are. So my exact score was 57 seconds 88 moves and my score was a little over 11,000. Just curious how that stacks up against other fastest times 

On 2010/8/5 at 2:02 AM, Lovell said:

I love how this thread gets resurrected every year by someone whose just joined neowin and they never post again afterwards. :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Andy34 said:

I've recently started playing solitare quite often to kill time mostly, but I started getting pretty good so and I recently had my first win in under one minute. So they lead me here curious what the fastest times ever are. So my exact score was 57 seconds 88 moves and my score was a little over 11,000. Just curious how that stacks up against other fastest times 

• DrunknMunky locked this topic