RtCW

Why is it continually stated that no one plays RTCW. The people that state this dont play the game, and therefore wouldnt know who played it in the first place. I for one know that massive amounts of people play this game. One look at the online servers can testify to that, the number of RTCW websites as well maybe? Or also the documented amount of over 1000 dedicated RTCW servers? Obviusly no one plays this game if at any hour of the day I can find multiple 60 player maxed out maps!

Originally posted by Cynic65

Why is it continually stated that no one plays RTCW. The people that state this dont play the game, and therefore wouldnt know who played it in the first place. I for one know that massive amounts of people play this game. One look at the online servers can testify to that, the number of RTCW websites as well maybe? Or also the documented amount of over 1000 dedicated RTCW servers? Obviusly no one plays this game if at any hour of the day I can find multiple 60 player maxed out maps!

Uh of course people play the game. They just might not visit these boards is why I said what I said. 1000 servers? wow big deal. Not.

:right: