Spider Man: The movie game

i thought the original sucked! it had sooo many bugs it was unbelievable. the concept was good and all, but the bugs just screwed the game over.

I agree with Celsyus, the first spider man pc game did suck. I encountered a few bugs when the game would stall then crash. The graphics were ..not so amazing. but it did have some fun swingin and webbin around.

this one is basically a suped of version of the first one. Its MASS short, I beat it on normal in 1.5 hours... oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

I think it should have had multiplayer, though. :roll:

I cont play with my Riva TNT2 32mb Card :(

After instaletion i get error thet my card dont support TNL (or something like that i dont remember the error)

So if any 1 know if there a FIX i will love to get it :)

the gmae is pretty fun but its kinda short, and lacks a lot of the expected extras(like costumes, there are only like 3 and the green goblin), not to mention the costumes dont have special abilities. gameplay is great though.

i just played it for 10 mins..cool cool..but aweful slow.

i start off the first level and game is laggy

running Geforce 2 64mb, winXP, amd1.1ghz, 384mb ram

full install running off HD

whats goin on?

Originally posted by velocity3k  

the controls are more suited for a console, especially when you can't change them either.

you CAN change them, dude.

RTFM

Originally posted by Surferflames  

the gmae is pretty fun but its kinda short, and lacks a lot of the expected extras(like costumes, there are only like 3 and the green goblin), not to mention the costumes dont have special abilities. gameplay is great though.

The costumes do have special abilities like invulnerability, more strength, unlimited webbing.

yeah, played it, good game, and great graphics.

I have a GeForce 4 ti 4600 so I keep everything maxed up.

The only thing I did not like is the command controls. You really need to have a freakin game controler or joystick, because, let me tell you, its way to freaky controling spiderman using only the keyboard.

I am still getting use to the movement, and the active camera is kind of slow, so when you turn fast it takes a while until the camera gets in the right position.

One thing I use is, I hold the "target up" button while I turn around, that helps the camera stay always with you, so you dont get killed.