Unreal Tournament 2003

Originally posted by X  

Ut2 will run like crap, I cant wait for all the " I cant load a game" or "does anyone know how to get the boss skin" threads to start.

and you know this how?

stop flaming a game before it's even out. Unless you're on the development team, which I HIGHLY doubt, there's NO way you can ascertain if the game runs well, or if its even fun yet. And if take a look at the underlying technology, you'll realize a lot of talented and smart indivduals put a lot of effort into this game, that's gotta be something vouching for it.

in summary, don't be an ass becuase all it's doing is making you look like an idiot.

Originally posted by Chrissssssss  

Hopefully this time the engine won't be optimised solely for 3dfx cards so it may run fairly well on other cards

where have you been?

Originally posted by timdorr  

and you know this how?

stop flaming a game before it's even out. Unless you're on the development team, which I HIGHLY doubt, there's NO way you can ascertain if the game runs well, or if its even fun yet. And if take a look at the underlying technology, you'll realize a lot of talented and smart indivduals put a lot of effort into this game, that's gotta be something vouching for it.

in summary, don't be an ass becuase all it's doing is making you look like an idiot.

<>WTF!??! I suggest you cut the crap or you are going to find yourself thrown out of here on your ass. NO victimization, or otherwise hateful remarks. If this is still not clear to you, i'll spell it out for ya. Let me know, if you require me to do so.....

~Keldyn - neowin.net

Hey, why you want UT2003 when there is a new Tribes game coming out??? It will feature an extensive single-player campaign and improved multiplayer. It is called something like 'Tribes Fast Attack'... and will be based on a modified Tribes 2 engine.

I personally prefer huge team games like Tribes 2 to huge deathmatches anyday. Plus the vehicles in Tribes 2 are f*cking sweet... they look amazing and handle brilliantly.

Then again, Unreal 2 looks very good and I haven't seen ANY 'decent' content showing UT2003. I went out and bought UT on the first day it was released... let's hope UT2003 is upto the same quality... the only reason I even bought UT was because of the 'Assault' mode... and the train level is STILL amazingly cool.

omg, there are some pathetic individuals on this board. i guess there's no help for it. :roll:

as for T2, i played it, then they changed vital parts of the gameplay, "solved" problems with means that made no sense whatsoever and only created new problems, then nerfed the whole damn game so that Offense might as well start playing dice, and to top it off the bigger part of the T2 community are a bunch of disrespectful ignorants.

i hope you can understand my hesitation to drool over T2:FA. i have a lot more faith in the DE people.