NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

RX-8 is the best ride in the game. (i need some widebody kits)

In my Stats it says ive unlocked 100% of the parts...but for some reason i cant use the body kits (still locked)....ive also found all the shops....although im only at 60% of the game....still want my wide bosy kit :(

Anyone know how to unlock it?

In my Stats it says ive unlocked 100% of the parts...but for some reason i cant use the body kits (still locked)....ive also found all the shops....although im only at 60% of the game....still want my wide bosy kit :(

Anyone know how to unlock it?

584914912[/snapback]

Hmm, just send me your save game and ill see what i can do ;) :p

Bought it friday so I'm not as far as everyone else is I've got an IS300 as my current car. Question how do you sell your cars I've still got a Civic and a Tiburon if I remeber correctly you could sell of your old unused cars lotsa menus and places to look for in this version just wondering if anyone knew where I've tried the garage the new car shop..

Don't have a pic of the IS300, but I do of my Civic in it's early stages.

post-15318-1100382054_thumb.jpg

no one here likes the EVO VIII its one of the best car in the game. Just wait until i get the game im going to hook it up my EVO VIII. :)

Here's my current ride my IS300 love it's exhaust note it's clean and simple doesn't need all those wacky gfx and rims grey metallic paint newest upgrade is the painted calipers nice ruby red. She's still a bit slow 0-60 5.00 seconds has 308hp around 280lb ft of torque it doesn't have that get up and go kinda spirit it does those kick butt at higher speeds.

post-15318-1100401966_thumb.jpg

no one here likes the EVO VIII its one of the best car in the game. Just wait until i get the game im going to hook it up my EVO VIII. :)

584916184[/snapback]

I like it, I want it but I win and win races and the ****ing car isnt unlocked. :no: