DeMx

very nice XanDaMan :D

Unfortunatly I cant release my winamp skin cause Jim-Phelps doesn't allow mods of his skins :(

very nice XanDaMan :D

Unfortunatly I cant release my winamp skin cause Jim-Phelps doesn't allow mods of his skins :(

:( Unlucky there.

But the good news is, the style has been uploaded to DA. It is HERE so get it while its lukewarm.

I might update it sometime, not sure yet. Might try my hand at modding something else who knows, but this was lot of effort recoloring/modding back in the day.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the VS but I'm having real trouble with text not fitting. Words getting cut off buttons and windows.

How would one change to another font like Tahoma for example. I want to see if that helps.

This problem may have already been taken care of, but When I am browsing the internet, any box that you would fill with text has lost its border. It is just a bit of a hassle to locate some boxes. What I am talking about is Login boxes at sites such as Xanga.com, or Myspace.com, and Gmail.com. anyways, I really like this VS, and so far, that is my only concern, great job.

This is the original blue theme: Link

There is substyle called washed, that's the blue theme that I'm talking about :)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I have searched High and Low for the DeMX Winamp skin. Does anyone have a link to it or would someone possibly host it on their cloud for me???? Looking forward to hearing back from someone  :D