Hitman 2 beta - screens

Hey folks-

I'm installing the beta build of this game, and was wondering what kind of screens I should take to show you for eye candy. :D

heres the first of (hopefully) many to come:

install.jpg

yeah, kinda bland, but more once i get back home after the install. :)

ok, got a QUICK chance to play it. it was pretty buggy, but the gfx were nice.

take a look:

menu.jpg

(the main menu, the mist on the moves to make a nice effect)

and....

niceview.jpg

thats just the starting of one of the levels, no loss of framerate whatsoever (on my p4 1.4ghz GF3)

Also, this beta doesnt have about 5 levels or so (out of around 20-30 i think).

Sorry this is so sketchy, I am in a crunch for time :hurt:

I posted some screenies for this game about 2 months back..I even had a link to download a movie clip of the game.

Game Release Date: 14-09-2002

5154_l.jpg

5160_l.jpg

check out 7wolf for more info on the game.

(note: language is in Russian)

Originally posted by timdorr  

question: can you save ingame with 2?

Yea that was a big problem with the first one. I was thinking about that too and I think I read in PC Gamer that you can do it.

timdorr,

(taken from multiplayer.it.

"Hitman 2 has an outstanding list of new features, including: a choice of 1st and 3rd person viewpoints; mid-mission save options; a revised and enhanced inventory system allowing gamers to acquire and carry weapons and equipment from mission to mission and ending pre-game "shopping"; a new ranking system; multiple play styles allowing missions to be accomplished with the primary target as the only casualty or "blast-your-way-through," and variations in-between; and finally, an advanced level design and engine dynamics providing gamers with open levels and no set path. "

Instead of loading more screenies and making it that much more difficult for 56kers to view this tread. I'll just post a link to the next 22 screenshots.

darkcristal.com

Enjoy:)

Originally posted by nomis_nehc  

is this the first time we see a bald guy as the main character?

did you play the last one AT ALL? :D

w00t about mid-game save!

i would hav played the original more if it had that feature...

finished the first one several times and loved it!

sure would be cool if i could give the second a test run...:ponder: :ponder:

nomis_nehc,

nono..doesnt stay bald alll the time..he's got wigs too;)

Originally posted by timdorr  

did you play the last one AT ALL? :D

lol! you caught me, I did not play the first at all. I do have it somewhere though. If I remember correctly the reason why I didn't play it would be because at that time, several good games came out. That or I was still in love with UT. :D

Originally posted by nomis_nehc  

lol! you caught me, I did not play the first at all. I do have it somewhere though. If I remember correctly the reason why I didn't play it would be because at that time, several good games came out. That or I was still in love with UT. :D

lol good old UT....still a good game...that is until UT2k3 and u2 come out...along with Q4 and Doom3....those games are gonna own ass man. cant wait. this game looks schweet too...:D:p