22 members have voted

1. 1. Best Quake 3 Mod

• True Combat
    • Urban Terror
    • [b]Above = Realism Mods, Below = Other - Do not Vote here. [/b]
    • Rocket Arena 3
    • Quake 3 Fortress
    • Weapons Factory

I wanna get the mods for Q3 but i Don't know which one is the best...........so could anyone please tell me what they think and maybe a quickie on why they chose that paritcular mod

Q3F

or

RA3

or

True Combat

I play alot of Corkscrew.. It's a railgun instagib mod, with so much more..

New railgun effects, l33t grappling hook (Try it on q3dm17, hehe), railjumping, railtrails bounce off walls, it's great.

I also like Weapons Factory Arena. It's somewhat like Q3F, but a whole lot better in the gameplay department (At least to me..)

well - my votes with Rocket Arena 3 because it is the ultimate in pure skill, adrenaline and speed....

no picking up things, no camping (well not as much), just two ppl with the same ammo, health and armour as each other :)

I do also like Weapons Factory thou, cos all of the different classes are v cool (althou i usually end up just being a marine, cos ive never really set up all the individual configs properly :))

Originally posted by baphomet_irl  

well - my votes with Rocket Arena 3 because it is the ultimate in pure skill, adrenaline and speed....

no picking up things, no camping (well not as much), just two ppl with the same ammo, health and armour as each other :)

Very true, RA3 takes more skill than any other game, and is very well balanced with the exception of the LG which i think is to powerful. Anyway, i tend to like the clan maps better :)

Originally posted by Faction  

Very true, RA3 takes more skill than any other game, and is very well balanced with the exception of the LG which i think is to powerful. Anyway, i tend to like the clan maps better :)

yeh Theatre of Pain and Castle Deathstalker rule! :)

i also like the ra3map9 CA map :)

q2dm1 remakes are good for RA too, so is q1dm6

Yes, Map9 = my favorite map. Map1 = way to overplayed..

yeh im bloody sick of Thunderstruck, althou it is brilliant...

ppl should play Drunken Mummy instead, its like a newer version, and its by the same mapper anywayz

Whats your RA3 alias?

baphomet.ie

althou i s'pose it should be

n w | b a p h o m e t

:)