My MSN Messenger design

Umm... PM? Dude, it's just a mockup! :laugh: Sorry if I didn't make that clear, although... I'm seriously considering coding it since so many people seem to want it :shifty: hehe. Anyways, thanks for the awesome comments!

Mockup = an image created in Photoshop before any coding, designing, ect.

:yes: I'm going to start working on the convo window now, and learn code. THAT might take a while, but if anyone's still interested in 2 years, I will make them happy. :p

Edited by Trojan

that is very nice, i like the tabs

but u know that if it was made official, it would definitely have ads which would uglify it

unless... patches are applied

still, very nice, I must say

...mock-up....

hey man code it if it gonna take u two years to learn to code get someone else to do it i would suggest looking on mess.be forums for someone but just get it coded that mockup is too nice not to be coded and how about also moving on a bit a visual style or a windows blinds :shifty:

AND PEOPLE IT IS ONLY A MOCKUP

for all those who asked for a download.

Most of that could be done with reshacker (skin/ buttons) and changing the font wouldnt be hard either, tabbed conversations sould be done via a plugin (already available) and Im sure the coloured names/status could be done with another.

have a talk with rolando ;) or head over the the mess.be forums