official mmo warcraft blizzard pc

• Please log in to reply
12705 replies to this topic

#12496 +Byté

Byté

Neowinian

• Phone: iPhone 5S

Posted 04 January 2013 - 14:37

I left the game after trying Cata for a few months, i absolutely lost all interest in the game after that.

However since Mop was released... I am starting to really get back into it. The dailies are to much, i am not going to grind them at all. I am not a hardcore raider anyway, I am going more into PvP.

If anyone is on Xavius-EU, let me know! PM ME!

#12497 Shaun N.

Shaun N.

Perfidious

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 04 January 2013 - 14:42

I am nearly the same, Not too much of a raider and there is no way I am doing the dailies. PVP is where its at! - I'm on Doomhammer-EU

#12498 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:20

Removed

#12499 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 08 January 2013 - 20:40

My 10-day trial of WoW Mists is over tomorrow :(. So Sad. Won't be purchasing though because it isn't worth $45 to play for another month. Maybe if they went to a free model I would buy into it but right now I only feel like playing every once and awhile and don't want to pay $15 for the right to play a game I already purchased.

Oh well. Tons of games out there. Maybe if Blizz lowers the price a bit I'll be back. Cheers!

#12500 Prosidius

Prosidius

Geek.

• Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:29

My guild is still chugging along. We're 4/16 heroic. I've thought about quitting but my annual pass doesn't expire until March or April and by then the new raid will be out. I've just about finished needing to do daily quests since i'm exalted with almost everyone now. Once you get over daily quests, the too much to do thing begins to go away and you get bored again.

#12501 Prosidius

Prosidius

Geek.

• Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 23 March 2013 - 17:56

No new posts in this thread in 2 months? :| Did everyone quit WoW? Since the last post in this thread a new content patch came out and another new content patch was announced.

#12502 TurboShrimp

TurboShrimp

Neowinian

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:07

I still play wow have been playing since launch the game has changed so much and the community is Horrid and so rude now . I turned off chat 100% and just do solo stuff now. I miss the old days but I'm still having tons of fun

#12503 Uplift

Uplift

Just below average Joe

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:08

I've just re-installed it but totally lost haven't played it for a few year.. i installed cata and pretty much got bored.. I've signed back in i'm in the middle of no where with useless gear.. i'm going to hit the auction house and read some new guides to get geared up but where should i be headed next? Can anyone help? I haven't bought mists of pandria but i believe we get all the content, where would one start this?

#12504 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:11

Removed

#12505 Uplift

Uplift

Just below average Joe

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:30

I suppose you can do pet battles, trainers are in the major cities. You could also level through the panada starter zone on a new character. All of the new zones/dungeons/scenarios are on another continent (like TBC/Northrend) and that keeps it off limits for people who haven't upgraded. The quest is auto-triggered when you upgrade and log in or when you walk into your faction leader's room (Wrynn or Garrosh's room) once you've paid your monies.

Don't bother hitting the AH, there are vendors in the zone that have level appropriate gear that you can purchase for a few gold. The NPC is typically at one of the first quest hubs in each areas. If you had gear even remotely good at the end of Cata (looking for raid) then there's nothing you can buy that would be worth equipping -- Heroic T13 lasts well into the final leveling zone.

Thanks for the reply, the problem is i didn't get to the end of cata i thought it was boring, i loaned my account out to a friend when i wasn't using it so the gear is not the complete worst but it's not good either in comparison: see here: http://eu.battle.net...r/Forcer/simple

I'm probably going to have to pay the money as the 7-day free trial has lots of restrictions, can't even talk in the general channel or message my old friends on my list. I was trying to beg people for money but cant :(

Stormwind city trade district seems like a ghost town now, where does everyone hang out?

#12506 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:05

Removed

#12507 Uplift

Uplift

Just below average Joe

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:45

Your gear is a bit rough, but you're about 3 hours from a complete reset anyway. Deepholm rewards are better than ICC heroic raid gear (including the legendary) and you can go there at 82: I wouldn't worry about it. You should make around 10k after expenses just leveling to 90.

If people are idling they're probably doing it in Pandaria - they have two faction capitals in the middle of the continent and they're close to stuff you actually want to do (raids, black market auction house, daily quests, world bosses) with portals to the old cities if you want them.

ahh so i take it i can't go there until i've bought the expansion? Just going to bite the bullet and buy it i think.
I'm trying to move forward leveling but can't find a quest, someone told me i would find something on the hero's board in stormwind but not there either.

#12508 LaP

LaP

Forget about it

Posted 27 March 2013 - 13:42

I suppose you can do pet battles,

He could play Pokemon too ;) that would actually be more fun ...

#12509 Shaun N.

Shaun N.

Perfidious

Posted 27 March 2013 - 14:48

Still playing - more the PVP side now though - Frapsing Arena's on my Rogue, Feral Druid and Holy Paladin and uploading to Youtube

#12510 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 28 March 2013 - 18:17

Removed

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!