I was talking about after-patch :p I've been playing for near 10 months.

I've heard the opposite. I've heard you can have the full 10 per server. Who knows.

585150758[/snapback]

Yes, it's my understanding that you can have 10 characters on a server, and you can use 5 different servers. So, you can have a total of 50 characters.

I just want to say that right now after the last week with the issues with the login server I really dislike Bliz right this minute. I do understand that issues to come up but the login server issues have come up WAY TO MANY TIMES over the last few weeks. Not to mention the fact that you can no longer post on the forums cause of that issue. Blizz really just needs to fix this issue once and for all it has been long enough already.

Yes, it's my understanding that you can have 10 characters on a server, and you can use 5 different servers.  So, you can have a total of 50 characters.

585150846[/snapback]

Good to know, I'll never have to compete with that though :p

I've been looking in getting WoW but I?m not sure. I'm Wondering if you can have more then 1 character with you account, can you join other servers not just stuck on my one server, how easy is it to lvl, how big are the worlds.????

585146693[/snapback]

def go for it man

this is my first mmorpg and i am so hooked

its very easy to use and play and i haven't had to many probs minus small issues that are being worked on its been running great

i play on several diff servers w/ many diff chars... u should try out all the classes and find what works well for you

after u start a second char everything moves very fast

i just got WoW a week ago and i'd have to say it's pretty good. i played SWG before and WoW has a more impressive plot/quest architecture than SWG ever did. definitely get it to try it out.

I just want to say that right now after the last week with the issues with the login server I really dislike Bliz right this minute.  I do understand that issues to come up but the login server issues have come up WAY TO MANY TIMES over the last few weeks.  Not to mention the fact that you can no longer post on the forums cause of that issue.  Blizz really just needs to fix this issue once and for all it has been long enough already.

585151048[/snapback]

I agree. I've had the game all of 3 days and so far I've spent more time downloading a required patch through P2P (which is complete crap) and missed an entire afternoon of gaming due to servers being down. I've read through the Blizzard forums quite alot and many, many people are complaining of poor support service...which is what we get for $15/month (plus $50 for the game).

One thing Blizzard did do right is give a free first month for trial. From what I HAVE played in the game, I love it. This is my first MMORPG experience and aside the cons, it's been great. But, when my free month is up and issues like this are still plaguing the game...it's just not worth it. Come on, Blizzard, get it together. I know you can.

This Game is great! Probably the best most addictive game ive ever played. I recommend it to all my friends ... They buy it and love it.... This game made me not want to finish HL2... Yes they are still working out some stuff to make the servers run smooth.. but its worth it... They just released a patch that fixed a few things... But are working on more and should be released soon... Once they work out all the problems which shouldnt be long... This game will be FLAWLESS... I have faith in BLizzard.. Yea so its 12.99 a month... (went with the prepay for 6 months) ... There is a reason why you pay monthly.. They add stuff to the game all the time... Think of it as paying for expansion packs... And if your still worried about the monthly fee.... If you dont go to Mcdonalds 2 time in that month you can use that money towards it.. If there are people out there who still are undecided... Buy the game.. Get into the Windrunner Server and start questing with people ... you wont regret it. :alien:

Well, last night I did manage to pull a 4 hour session, questing with someone who knew the game pretty well. I went from a lvl 1 human priest to almost lvl 7 in that time.

Now THIS is what I was expecting from the game. :D

Ok Snowman ability! where can I get the quest to get this?  No one wants to tell me they just say it's a secret.

585160598[/snapback]

I hear you drink some egg nog then get hit by a snowball.

Well, last night I did manage to pull a 4 hour session, questing with someone who knew the game pretty well. I went from a lvl 1 human priest to almost lvl 7 in that time.

Now THIS is what I was expecting from the game.  :D

585154793[/snapback]

I've had the game for about 20 hours now, and I've been playing for about 10 of them (no life...help me...)

I'm already level 12 and almost 13. Tee hee (plus I worked on a human mage myself, got him to level 7)

For the people asking about the snowman quest. Here is the deal.

Goto Ironforge and talk to Greatfather Winter as well as the gremlin dudes about the quests you need. Now the problem is to get the snowman quest you need to be close to lvl 30 because you have to kill an 36+ Elite Grinch in the mountians. Anyways after you beat him (after getting the stolen treats and talking to the snowman in the mountians you will get a mail from great father winter that gives you the snowman spell. It's a soulbound item so only you can use it.

my new pet got my warlock to lvl 20 this pet took about 5 hours to get sooooo much running around

newpet.jpg

also the SS looks like Crap becuase converting from taga to jpeg kills it

also i have to turn my Vid setting down because if i dont my 9600XT goes nuts

i get texture sound patch Wmo.mpQ errors i still get them with it turned down but not as many

newest chipset driver and bios

Only certain classes can get pets, Warlocks get minions, Hunters can tame and I think one other class can have a pet as well. I believe rogues get a mount as well at level 40. But no, you must be a certain class to get a pet and/or mount.

pallies and warlock get free mounts all other must buy them yea to get a new pet u must complte a quest at lvl 10 u get a tank pet lvl 20 this pet havent really play with the pet yet to see its skills

I wish i could buy a horse or animal to ride on :-(

I agree. It is supremely ludicrous that Blizzard chose to penalize players with the lack of viable trasportation until so reletively late in the game. Then again, they have followed the MMORPG recipe from the 90s to a 'T' so I don't know why I'm surprised.

Well like any MMORPG, you have to do a lot of the low level stuff that no one likes to be able to get a mount. I guess they didn't want everyone to be riding a mount because then it wouldn't be a reward for all your effort in the game.

For the people asking about the snowman quest.  Here is the deal.

Goto Ironforge and talk to Greatfather Winter as well as the gremlin dudes about the quests you need.  Now the problem is to get the snowman quest you need to be close to lvl 30 because you have to kill an 36+ Elite Grinch in the mountians.  Anyways after you beat him (after getting the stolen treats and talking to the snowman in the mountians you will get a mail from great father winter that gives you the snowman spell.  It's a soulbound item so only you can use it.

585167421[/snapback]

I wonder if this is the 'mythology' elite quest I have in my log. I have spoken to the guys in IF and don't have another quest that could be a snowman quest. What is the exact name of the quest?