official mmo warcraft blizzard pc

12808 replies to this topic

#12511 LaP

LaP

Forget about it

• Tech Issues Solved: 4

Posted 28 March 2013 - 18:24

You can quest in Hyjal or Vashjir until 82 (Hyjal is more fun),

Vashjir is okay for moonkin druids with aqautic form and range attacks.

#12512 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 28 March 2013 - 19:34

Thanks, i'm getting there.. after going to Vashir i couldn't find any quests that would get me through i think the chain has messed up somewhere i kept drowning, it was an annoying slow process so i left.. i'm now dungeon queueing until i get to level 52 then i'll hit deepholm. I've got cata and activated the free trial of Pandaria for now.

#12513 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 28 March 2013 - 23:54

Removed

#12514 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:24

You don't just run out there - there's a whole quest line that gets you unlimited underwater breathing and fast movement speed.
head to stormwind and try to have a chat with the king. he should have something for you.

I tried that, there was nothing, he only had a low level quest available.. it's ok now anyway i'm back on track i hit 52 and picked up the quest for deepholm on the hero board.

#12515 +patseguin

patseguin

Neowin Addict

• Phone: iPhone 6

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:16

Is the game still any fun? I logged back on and levelled my mage to 87 and had moderate fun questing and queuing for dungeons but it seems to have lost its allure from so many years ago. Is end game really run at 90 like it has been in previous expansions?

#12516 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

Posted 02 April 2013 - 19:02

You don't just run out there - there's a whole quest line that gets you unlimited underwater breathing and fast movement speed.
head to stormwind and try to have a chat with the king. he should have something for you.

Hi, i've hit lvl85 so i dropped the rest of my quests visited SW and got the quest for Pandaria.. what is the best way to handle it from here on? i'm not big on questing so should i be looking for a guild now? is it advised i complete Pandaria quests to 90? I've got the raid finder now, although never raid'd before... is it better to come across dungeons and such in the quest sequence or use the finder? I just spent the entire day getting to 85 and need a break from questing, just not sure if it's a good idea to not do them? Gear seems pretty useless now as i've died a few times on the first part.

#12517 Prosidius

Prosidius

Geek.

• Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 02 April 2013 - 19:19

Dont use the raid finder til 90, all you can do is Dragon Soul, and no one does that anymore. Questing is the fastest way to 90 and I would advise getting in any guild for the small xp bonus, it will save you on having to do more questing later on. I would do each Pandaria dungeon at least once so you can do the quests inside them, they give tons of xp.

#12518 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:18

Removed

#12519 Prosidius

Prosidius

Geek.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:37

Groups still do old cataclysm raids for the achievement mounts.

#12520 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:00

I've hit 90 and completed the questing area's for Pandaria... I'm now starting to prepare to find a guild and get raiding.. i'm wondering what is the best professions at 90? I've leveled herbalism which only brings a haste boost and the gathering itself doesn't bring much i'm not even getting much on the AH for my herbs.

I was thinking something like blacksmithing and engineering.. but only have 3000 gold, not near enough to level them, i'll need to make a lot of gold fast or stick with mining and collect as many mats as possible and then switch professions, probably looking at a couple of weeks work here though.

Should i be queuing for raids now, most of my gear is pre-raid, i'm not even close to hitting the cap on my hit/expertise. I'm at a bit of a loss.. http://eu.battle.net...r/Forcer/simple

#12521 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 16 April 2013 - 18:47

Removed

#12522 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:07

Thanks evn, i'll look into those professions before i make a move. Will ilvl460 gear drop on dailies or should i just hit the auction house.. also managed to find a decent guild so will get help there too. :)

#12523 vetthe evn show

the evn show

Removed

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:58

Removed

#12524 Prosidius

Prosidius

Geek.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:00

If you have a bit of gold, I would just buy BOE epics from the AH and keep them in your bags to unlock LFR. When your ilevel is high enough to not need them, you can then sell them back on the AH.

#12525 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:50

Awesome i didn't realise i don't need to equip the items. Thanks for the help guys.