I Am Sick Of Cheaters.

It has come to the point where i almost want to quit gaming. Ive been playing RA3 under the impression the really good people had alot of skill. Well after some suspicion i looked around. Look at these pictures. All of these cheats "work" too.. Its pathetic. There are some people in this world i really would like to just shoot.

untitled2.JPG

untitled.JPG

untitled3.JPG

For all you people that hack, you are extremely pathetic. You ruin games for everyone. Cant you just play normally? HUH?! The game is not fun with cheats and youi know it, you just use them for your score or whatever else. Try playing without them, its alot more fun, you get self gratification, instead of "OGC" gratification.

i agree wholeheartedly. May those who cheat be banished to the abyss and forced to erm ah 'service' Ricky Martin!!!!! :mad: :evil: :devious:

So, this confirms my suspicions... I was plain UT online once in a CTF map... And there was this guy that was using the Sniper Rifle even when not sniping... And every time he let off a shot he hit someone in the head, he didn't have time to change his aim, it was like death every second... I thought he might be cheating but now I think I know...

Unless he was, really, really good. Which I doubt.

Originally posted by Goalie_CA

I'm fed up too. Takes all fun out of competition and in turn the game. Very frustrating.

Agree! Couldent have said it better! why would you bother buying *cough* or going to your local donky *cough* if you are just gunna cheat? i meen i play quake III arena all the time and yes, i download ad-ons for it (Skins, MODs etc) BUT NO CHEATS :)!

why can't people just play the game fair? :mad:

-sMk

I don't cheat.. hell, I barely even game.. The only multiplayer game that I actually play is Quake III at school on LAN. It's sooooooo much fun.. I couldn't even think that it would be fun to play with cheats... you'd just go around killing each other. takes the fun out of it...

my friend games, he hates it and stuff... i think he mentioned something about punkbuster? i think thats it... dunno...

it's hard to crack down on the cheaters... but ... it really does suck... :/

lol i cheat only for games thats impossible to win like:

4x4 Evolution 2

it's like u have to make 1.000.000 $ to buy a good car for racing. each mission is 50.000 or race. races max go to 150.000. wtf?! i'll have to play till 2 other versions of the game will be out! and most of the time when u play on the net u cannot have cheats like midtown madness2. when u got a modified car u cannot move in the game or if ever u enter a cheat it wont work. so stop getting so mad at ppl who cheat bcoz they are cheating for 2 reasons: 1: the game is near impossible 2: for fun.

Im midtown madness 2 it's lot more fun to play with a car that goes to 700 KM/h in place to a car that goes to 100 KM/h or to add new city's in the game...after a time u will get sick to allways have the same things so cheats are a great idea. if it was breaking the game, there will be no cheats. most of the developpers make games with cheats and provide them to sites that have cheats and they dont put it on the official game site.

i know that sometimes it's boring to play with ppl that have cheats and u dont have but...thats the games...ppl want to have more fun...or like u sayd... dont want to get a challenge....

i clear here so...i use cheats but i'm not a cheater when i play on the internet.:sleeping:

I encounter cheaters in RtCW too, it sucks and abruptely takes my fun away. I usually end up quitting the game being ****ed. :ermm:

Main reason why i don't play online anymore. It's not worth it to have it ruined by a bunch of idiots running around with cheats destroying the challenge and fun.

oh so what. its not like there is only one server out there to play on. vast quantities of places to play. sure cheaters can be a pain in the ass..big whoop. quit groaning and join another game. sheesh.:roll:

mohaa is the first fps i played online. the first game i joined the host was invincible. i didnt care...we played hide and go seek. i hide 'n hit him..and he tries to find me. ;)

find some way to have fun. and if not..like i said..there are plenty of other places to play.

its only a game. its not real life. dont take it so seriously. its not the end of the world.:right:

.my 2 cents.

i think CS has come a long way to get rid of cheaters... or at least the server side software has some really good scripts preventing cheating in CS

Originally posted by kintamanate

oh so what. its not like there is only one server out there to play on. vast quantities of places to play. sure cheaters can be a pain in the ass..big whoop. quit groaning and join another game. sheesh.:roll:

You are ___. Join another server and more cheaters is what you meant to say.

Originally posted by Faction

Join another server and more cheaters is what you meant to say.

no, i said join another one. there cant be every server to be a cheater on it.

Originally posted by kintamanate

no, i said join another one. there cant be every server to be a cheater on it.

believe it or not, there are ALOT more than you think there is.

I play quake 2 ctf railwarz

and for some reason i think there are bots everywhere in the game

its starting to **** me off

i practice and practice to get good

but then people play me *or Bots* and call me a newbie when they are beating me 10-9

what a ****in rip

its starting to **** me off

i can't beleive you would cheat in a game just so you could call someone a newbie

Well i hope the server's start to stop this BS

just my opinion

Lates

Hey guys, I'll admit, I once was a total cheater in CS, back when 1.3 was released. From playing among a few cheating clans I learned that the one thing they strive for is watching us get ****ed off (I found the light, stopped cheating, and play happily now amongst other players in Ghost Recon :D). On various forums people make collages that contain various comments said by innocent CS players. Anti-cheat software just gets more of them to come because the actually have a new goal, get past the new anti-cheat. They love seeing the "He can't be cheating, we have CSGuard on!!" banter. The cheaters are always 1 step ahead of everyone. In fact there are now CS 1.4 hacks out that work. The sad part is that cheating will never be eliminated, and that the only way you can really play without cheaters is to play with some good friends. Of course, you can always have an admin present so he can ban the cheaters :D