• [color=royalblue][b]Red Faction : Rail Driver[/b][/color]
    • [color=firebrick][b]Aliens vs Predator [s] : Pulse Rifle[/b][/color]
    • [color=indigo][b]Command&Conquer : Personal Ion Cannon[/b][/color]
    • [color=blue][b]Unreal Tounrament : Sniper Rifle[/color][/b]
    • [color=blue][b]Unreal Tounrament : Rocket Launcher[/color][/b]
    • [color=orange][b]Tribes [s] : Mortar[/color][/b]
    • [color=orange][b]Tribes [s] : Railgun[/color][/b]
    • [color=red][b]Quake [s] : Plasma Rifle[/color][/b]

I guess he meant in fps type games so I'd have to say pump shotgun, been playing a lot of the SOF2 demo woo.. In real life probably the H&K PSG1 sniper rifely goodness.

oicw2.jpg

Stay away from this..

Barret M82A1....any time you can shoot somthing a mile a way accurately...."It's a good thing", says Martha Stewart.

My butt after a White Castle Crave Case. Nothing more potent or deadly on this planet!

Originally posted by werejag  

low yield nukeular bomb. takes 3 to knock out all compter comnutions of a counrty the size of U.S.

uh hate to break it to you but 3 low yield (aka tactical) nuclear warheads is NOT enough to knock out all computer communications in a country the size of the US. You have seriously overestimated the power of an EMP.

I'll take a good old american M-16 any day...

Its a toss up for me between the USP Tactical (As seen in counter strike) and the SOCOM (as seen in Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2, and SoF2). The SOCOM is hella accurate, used in a lot of stock pistol marksmen ship contects as i understand. I am also told that it was originally designed for Olympic competition, but never made it. I don't honestly know about the validity of that one, and I'm too lazy to find out for sure, but I think it sounds darn good.

And the pump shottie is the shiznit in SOF2.

Originally posted by Vlad  

uh hate to break it to you but 3 low yield (aka tactical) nuclear warheads is NOT enough to knock out all computer communications in a country the size of the US. You have seriously overestimated the power of an EMP.

Yeah, havn't you watched any movies??!? GEEZE!!

Originally posted by iliveinbeaver  

Yeah, havn't you watched any movies??!?  GEEZE!!

Guess not....GEEZE!~~!! :s :s :s

Originally posted by Vlad  

but if detneted properly in the atmoshere these weapons will do the job perfectly

EMP no, but HEMP, yes.

"...a single burst in the hundreds of kilotons range at 200 miles' altitude could affect almost the entire United States."

Technological Change and the Future of Warfare

Michael O'Hanlon

i just happened to be reading about this.... :p

Come on people get creative here, sure atomic and hydrogen bombs may do the job, and an atom bumb might look really cool when it goes off, but there is no style....

Some guy with 2 pistols, one for each hand, thats style. Swords, thats style. A person with a sword and a pistol, more style than you can handle.

Creativity men, lets hear some good stuff.

Originally posted by iliveinbeaver  

Come on people get creative here, sure atomic and hydrogen bombs may do the job, and an atom bumb might look really cool when it goes off, but there is no style....

Some guy with 2 pistols, one for each hand, thats style.  Swords, thats style.  A person with a sword and a pistol, more style than you can handle.

Creativity men, lets hear some good stuff.

who cares about style just get the job done is my moto

Thompson SMG - John T. Thompson, who helped develop the Springfield '03 rifle and Colt 45 pistol, began work on a "trench broom" for close-quarters combat shortly after his retirement from the army in 1918. He recognized that the .45-caliber slug of the M1911 pistol would be devastating when used in a full automatic weapon. By the spring of 1920, Thompson's company (Auto-Ordnance) produced a prototype capable of firing 800 rounds per minute. Despite its excellent test performance, the Thompson was not adopted for use by either the U.S. Army or Marine Corps.

Still, Thompson contracted with Colt for the manufacture of 15,000 guns, designated "Thompson Submachine Gun, Model of 1921." The 15,000 guns manufactured by Colt lasted until the eve of World War II. In 1940, the U.S. Army ordered 20,000 Thompson submachine guns; in 1941 the army ordered an additional 319,000. One of the main assets of the Thompson submachine gun was reliability; it performed better than most submachine guns when exposed to dirt, mud, and rain. The main complaints against the Thompson were its weight (over 10 pounds), its inaccuracy at ranges over 50 yards, and its lack of penetrating power (a common complaint with all World War II submachine guns).

Special Traits

1. Fully automatic firing ability

2. This weapon will 'kick' a bit, meaning that it will require a little time to re-center to where the player was aiming. If the player fires in quick, rapid succession, the weapon won't have the proper time to re-center its self, therefore simulating the effects of rapid fire that the player can learn to adjust for, and make it seem more life-like.

thompsonSMG.jpg

The Flak cannon from Unreal/Unreal Tournament, The Sniper Rifle From SIN, but my absolute favorite is any sort of dual pistols....:D