finally, C-S going nazi on cheaters

ahh..it says IF a cheat is detected.;)

im sure the cheaters will figure out something. maybe not make the cheat so obvious. like infinity health. or something. never played CS

i think the health it run by thwe server so that cant get hacked i dont hink but the wallhacking and aimbots and a ping flood are stupid....................some1 on a paradox server was using summing to make server look ed full, pretty good cauyse we were playinbg 4v4 for like 4 hours in a row.......:D

Originally posted by Space Guy

every HL server is under won.net control :)

Sorry but u r wrong.. theres a cracked version of hlds.exe... u can play without won authentification, even two connections with same key.........................

Originally posted by jmole

I don't think anyone besides the cheaters would complain about a system like that. I seriously would want someone's WONID banned permanently from every server. They deserve it if they feel like cheating. Hey they know the consequences, so they should not do it to begin with.

What you want is immaterial. Giving servers the ability to permanently ban wonids of "cheaters" opens up a whole new world of "you're better than me so Im banning you not just from my server but from all servers". Regardless of how nice it would be to see all the cheaters leave, producing a system that can be so easily abused it just ridiculous.

any1 who cheats and doesnt want to be discovered is n00b fgt lamer.......any1 who cheats and dont give a **** if they are caught cuz they got like 1000cd keys....obviously it wouldnt matter to them lol

in this one anticheat mod, when people die, they spin their bodies in the air, so when cheaters are targetlocked on them, they stare at the sky and spin. however, the admins of that server were cheaters, they got locked on and found out. they quickly took out that anticheat mod =P

Originally posted by hotrod

hacked hlds.exe? where? And NO i do not cheat... but i'd like to read up on it

Ummm i dont know If its a good idea post information about that. Is like posting where u can download OGC....

But maybe, in a while, I can put information on how its works :dead:

the hacked hlds... that's not like cheating, its just a mod... sorta

but anyways, there's a command line for the server to make it not check for wonID