The Forums - MSN

27 members have voted

1. 1. The Forums - MSN

• Good
    • Bad

I'm not sure if this is much help or even if it has a purpose... But I would like to request an MSN area in the Forums.

I enjoy MSN, It's website, Features, Messaging.. etc, And would enjoy the idea of other people using the Forum to imform other members of MSN updates etc.

Thank you.

:)

It would be nice to have that, but not just for MSN... more like an All ISP forum or something like that. But most of the stuff that would go in into it, could also possibly go in the internet troubleshooters.

and then people will want an AOL forum....and then an ICQ forum....if u want to post bout msn do it under the proper forum that we already have. :right: :devious: this is pointless in all....these kinda threads are not worth it :roll:

Originally posted by Anormal

and then people will want an AOL forum....and then an ICQ forum....if u want to post bout msn do it under the proper forum that we already have. :right: :devious: this is pointless in all....these kinda threads are not worth it :roll:

agree.. :)

btw.. AOL ownes ICQ.. :roll:

And the computer gods wept when AOL bought ICQ, just like they wept when AOL used netscape to clean toilets. Now both pieces of software have become both bloatware and worthless :(