Neowin Makes Wikipedia?

Whilst, the primary focus is Microsoft and Windows-centric, it maintains a smaller number of sub-forums for various other discussions including:

* Latest technology electronic, devices, gadgets and other hardware.

* Wallpapers, Icons and Windows Visual Styles

* Console and PC gaming

* Dicussion of real world events (primarily American-focused)

* Hardware related topics, such as overclocking.

* Mozilla Firefox related discussion.

* Linux and Mac technology issues, even though the website as its name suggests is focused on (Neo)Windows related news.

* pr0n.

pr0n!?!?!

Whilst, the primary focus is Microsoft and Windows-centric, it maintains a smaller number of sub-forums for various other discussions including:

? ? ? ? * pr0n.

omg...the pictures of the staff got :ot;)o ;)

Just the ones of Neobond it seems. Early reports have rated them as "saucy"!

585190159[/snapback]

*anita blushes at the thought of neobond's saucy pix, then googles for pix of keldyn*

----edit----

*anita finds keldyn's pix*

omg :o :blush:

*right-click save, right-click save, right-click save, right-click save...*

Edited by aem4162

I'll just take the the positives out of that one.... -> zealous, bright, young Microsoft fan boys who enjoy (among other things) testing illegal beta software.

.. Yes that we are and yes we do :D

sorry to all the girls >_< *hides from anita*

Someone has gone in and edited it.

Neowin also has an active technology forum consisting of over 70,000 members and over 3 million posts. Neowin runs Invision Power Board.

Their high traffic discussion forums are frequented by people who enjoy (among other things) testing beta software.

I'll just take the the positives out of that one.... -> zealous, bright, young Microsoft fan boys who enjoy (among other things) testing illegal beta software.

.. Yes that we are and yes we do :D

sorry to all the girls >_< *hides from anita*

585191498[/snapback]

:cry: i'm hurt that you feel the need to hide. i'm really a very nice person who cares about stuff.

i don't know if if i'm a ms fan...i just use the os and eventually hope to move to linux. however, i'm not into testing beta sw because i don't know what it would do to my computer.

Grr, it's already vandalized. :crazy:

Fixed, but I hope Wikipedians are monitoring that article. :p

(Wikipedia has special features for article monitoring I think)

Sigh, I just checked the edit lists and its been nothing but constant vandlizing over the past day or so, I'm going to be the killjoy here and put the page on "requests for protection" because all the vandalizing is really not needed =/ . If it carries on the page will probally be deleted altogether, its been put on the requests for deletion in the past

:cry: i'm hurt that you feel the need to hide.  i'm really a very nice person who cares about stuff.

i don't know if if i'm a ms fan...i just use the os and eventually hope to move to linux.  however, i'm not into testing beta sw because i don't know what it would do to my computer.

585192564[/snapback]

awwww... its ok, your not mean, I'm just playing :D