Motocross Madness 2 HELP!! VERY FAST!

hey my lil cousin deleted my tracks directory in the Motocross Madness 2 folder...that folder who contains all the tracks is named TERAFORM. can someone zip it and send it to me??

my email is: impulfusion@hotmail.com

add me to msn and send it to me PLS!

PS: I need that folder from Motocross Madness 2 FULL Game not Trial! THX

THX Very Much!

Originally posted by Impulfusion

hey my lil cousin deleted my tracks directory in the Motocross Madness 2 folder...that folder who contains all the tracks is named TERAFORM. can someone zip it and send it to me??

my email is: impulfusion@hotmail.com

add me to msn and send it to me PLS!

PS: I need that folder from Motocross Madness 2 FULL Game not Trial! THX

THX Very Much!

oh that blows horse dick man...sorry i only have trial...but not installed anymore :ermm:

lol it's not warez i dont have teh cd...i got the game install since october 2001 when i install xp so i dont have the cd no more it was my friends cd and i payd 10$ for it...it's not warez if it was warez i would not post it here...think

Originally posted by Impulfusion

lol no dude i moved out in another city...:disappoin man i taught i'll get help...:dead:

lol sorry...lol hehe...check the mmc2 forums....they may be able to provide more help...google for the link cuz i dont got it ;)

next week u meen monday? maybe i wont get it... but i subscribed to a Motocross Madness 2 forum so i hope they will help me out if not i'll PM u...

THX dude