what

Originally posted by GwaRGuITaR

1. HUGO'S HOUSE OF HORRORS!!! (plus the two sequels)

2. The Incredible Machine

3. King's Quest

4. Goblin's Quest (hehe... that one was cool. still can't beat it. *grumble* haven't tried for a few years though)

yep.. that's all I can think of.

I remember playing a slight sequel to The Incredible Machine. It was called "The Even More Incredibe Machine". That was so long ago already. Back when I was on my Windows 95 machine. There were something like 150 levels in it. Man it was long. It took me months to beat it.

Originally posted by altezza

Transport Tycoon Deluxe :D

...and even rarer Scorched Earth :D

Ahh. The Mother of All Games, or at the least, all DOS games. That game ruled. I could spend hours playing that with my buddies on my computer. It was so simple, yet so addicting. :p

Personally, I loved the Commander Keen series, even though it's not so rare. Those were truly fun to play. Episodes 2 and 3 were much harder than Episode 1 in my opinion.

well i dont suppose its too rare, but I love wild metal country... which don't seem to like my new dell :mad:

even rarer games... well I got a c64 & lots of games for it..

cauldron & andromeda are kinda ok....:D :D

I found the game The Incredible Machine and more games like Island of Monkeys 2

is it legal to post the site here?

I think they are old games so there is no prob!:ermm:

Hey Octopus can you PM or post those links I love those classic game.

The best were

Monkey Island Series, Adventure, comedy, all in one :)

KingQuest, Lesuire Suit Larry, Space Quest, wish I hadnt sold them all :(, they great fun.

and Ultima Underworld, you know the one where you get sent into the abyss. That game was the best and will always be the first descent RPG game to me.

And Dune the original, the father of all RTS games.

Some newer modern ones

War of the Worlds

Grand Theft Auto Series

ShadowMan Series

If you know where to look, you can find Monkey Island 1 & 2 on some abandonware sites.. keep in mind that this is .. technically illegal :disappoin since LucasArts still sells them ( where on earth I'm not too sure though ).. but hey, they're classics!

Ultima Underworld can be found as well, where I can't remember.. but I don't think Ultima is illegal animore since Origin went BUST :ermm:

Oh.. and Dune, the original Dune was less of an RTS and more a hybrid RPG and RTS by Virgin Interactive.. Dune II is the one you're probably referring to Osiris.

I don't think posting the URL will cause any loses to any company because they are old games no store distributes or sells them,

I still need a permission from Neowin officials!!

by tomorrow if I don't get a respose i will post it here!:evil:

Yeah your right the Original Dune sucked, I just ignore that and call Dune II the original I mean it was more of a sucess then no1 was anyway.

Yeah PM that link will you octpus, I wanna play Ultima Underworld all over again, I was gonna buy a PS2 but I wont have to now if I can get my hands on that game.

Poor Origin, then again Ultima Underworld and Privateer where the only things I liked from them.

Commander Keen.

I used to get so ****ed when I couldn't do something right, and that damn fish in that water mission always ate me. I wouldn't mind trying it again :D

Haven't played that game since i was like 7.

Ever wondered play Duck Hunt (Nintendo games)?

That game was addictive and funny, notice how the dog laughing when I failed to shot down the duck :D

And...oh yes, Gun Shoe or something (Nintendo too). I have to point the handgun to him to keep him floating in the sky and while he's floating, I have to shot anything that blocked his path. Ahh the electrical box shock? That make me frustated :D