Metal Gear Solid coming soon to Xbox

In its latest financial statement, Konami of Japan today revealed that plans for a new Metal Gear Solid adventure currently scheduled for release on Xbox?, PC, and the Playstation?2. The new title, entitled Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance is said to incorporate "a second and third original title to follow on our Metal Gear Solid series," along with other titles under the Zone of the Enders brand.

read the rest Here

um, no they are only aloowed to create a mgs like the first mgs whihc is crap , cause mgs 2 stays with mgs and they asre not allowed to have them exactly the same spsrently..........:D

The new Xbox does not have a new CPU or GPU, contrary to popular beliefs:( . The new version of the Xbox only has cheaper parts different manufacturers for the components like the DVD drive, not like the CPU!.

Xbox 2 will be different architecture to the current Xbox!

Maybe if the new XBox looks better, has a better controller, or is smaller I will get it. I doubt it, though, I bet they just make it the same with a few changes making-wise.

I doubt the XBox 2 will fare any better than the XBox.

Originally posted by neo1980

In its latest financial statement, Konami of Japan today revealed that plans for a new Metal Gear Solid adventure currently scheduled for release on Xbox?, PC, and the Playstation?2. The new title, entitled Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance is said to incorporate "a second and third original title to follow on our Metal Gear Solid series," along with other titles under the Zone of the Enders brand.

read the rest Here /b>

it dont look like this thread is about xbox 2......:lick: