What do you drive?

• 4 weeks later...

I drive an Audi A3 Sportback of June 2010. Currently drove ~20k KM in it and it is fantastic.

I have driven other cars before, like a Ford Focus from 2006 and a Volvo C30 from 2009, but this is by far the best I had.

It's not that fully loaded with options as I would like, but wanted to keep the price down a little:

- Navigation

- Bluetooth kit

- 17" rims , summer and winter tires

- Tinted windows

- Climate control

- LED and Xenon lights

thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg

These pictures are hosted by Your Rides

Since I wrote my car off in October, I now drive a 2004 Fiat Punto Active 1.1 it's a nice car but it has a few faults.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I wrote my car off in October, I now drive a 2004 Fiat Punto Active 1.1 it's a nice car but it has a few faults.

I have a 16v Dynamic Punto - they are intensely fun (for a small car) to drive, but damn the electronics are **** :p.

I currently drive an Astra VXR 2.0 Turbo 2010 plate, i've only had it a few weeks so it feels like i have a fuel leak everytime i drive it! :D

Very nice (Y). Bet it goes like **** off a shovel.

1.2 even!

I have a 16v Dynamic Punto - they are intensely fun (for a small car) to drive, but damn the electronics are **** :p.

They are :D Although I always feel like I'm going to tip, is that just me?

Not kidding! Do you find the indicators are naff? Sometimes they don't click in and other times they turn off at odd moments. Also, my CD player isn't connected to the engine in the sense that, it doesn't turn itself off when the engine goes out. Extremely annoying!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a 2008 Honda Pilot 4WD black exterior, gray interior; and a 2009 Nissan Pathfinder 2WD (for the wife) silver exterior, gray interior. Don't like the Pathfinder much - it feels clunky to drive compared to my Pilot.

My car is nothing special, but it is very reliable and economic to drive for it's age. I have a 1992 Toyota Corolla with auto gearbox. Car just keeps on going with over 300,000k and no plans to replace it yet. :)

My car is nothing special, but it is very reliable and economic to drive for it's age. I have a 1992 Toyota Corolla with auto gearbox. Car just keeps on going with over 300,000k and no plans to replace it yet. :)

my dad had a 96 corolla with 296k until it was totaled by a jeep... it wasn't the most comfortable or powerful but damn if it ever stopped.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately my cars a bit dinged up and some rust showing now :( But from a couple years ago:

2282764302_7717e1aaba_b.jpg

2002 Cavalier (currently with 130,000 miles, still runs great)

Should be replaced by mid year :D

Everyday vehicle:

1996 Toyota Camry LE/Forest Green.

235,000 miles and still going strong. This car has tried to kill me so many times, it's really a love/hate relationship.

For Fun vehicle:

1984 Jeep CJ7, w/ nice big tires ^_^

33mrh1e.jpg

152oqpf.jpg

Bought it brand new back in Sept. 2010 Acura TSX with Tech package. Picture is from the day I pick it up at the dealership. :shiftyninja:

post-60094-0-60809000-1300829152.jpg