Your First Car

• 3 weeks later...

2000 Impala LS (Metallic Blue). Replaced all the speakers with Infinity 3-ways, threw a couple of 12" Infinity Perfect subs in the the trunk, a mono block amp for subs, a four channel for the speaks, running from an Alpine head unit. To say the least I'm happy with it, minus the lack of any real HP,though off the line through 2nd gear it will beat alot of hondas, or handling for that matter. Only downside to it is the fact that all my friends drive small 2 door cars and any time we go anywhere I'm the one driving. Put almost 50K on it in 2 1/2 years. Not running so nice right now but, I couldn't imagine replacing it with anything else. Ah the memories. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

5531514.jpg

Smoby Buggy

Yeah, my first car when i was 3! Put the 4in rims on there, lowered it, got a bit of ICE in it.

Pro's

- Modern design (Yeah, right!)

Con's

- Stiff suspension

- Terrible steering

- No brakes

5531514.jpg

Smoby Buggy

Yeah, my first car when i was 3! Put the 4in rims on there, lowered it, got a bit of ICE in it.

Pro's

Con's

- Stiff suspension

- Terrible steering

- No brakes

:rofl: Quote of the year! While most people are terribly unfunny when they say in the other what do you drive topic: the tube, or my bike, i think you pulled off the joke in style! You actually made me laugh out loud. Legend!

• 4 weeks later...

http://image.abcaz.co.uk/productimages/122/5531514.jpg

Smoby Buggy

Pro's

Con's

- Stiff suspension

- Terrible steering

- No brakes

the thing even has a spoiler! pimping it for the ladies aren't ya ;)

1993 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.5L...120,000 miles on it when i got it. all i had to pay for was gas and my parents gave it to me so i couldnt complain

First car driven:

93 Lancer

First car Owned:

92 Magna

Now:

03 Ford Falcon

• 3 weeks later...

My first car was a Fiat Uno 1.4 which I got from my parents. It was from 1988 or something and it already had remote controlled door-locks, electric windows and an electric sun-roof.

I loved it and I had some good times in that car!