Your First Car

First car was a 1989 Peugeot 205 1.8 diesel. Top speed was supposed to be just over 90 but managed to get 100 out of it lol.

Now got a 53 plate Peugeot 206 1.4 diesel. Done 110 in that, then someone got in my way lol.

A Vauhall Chevette 3dr hatchback, which my old man cristened 'the clockwork orange' - when I sold it to a 'mechanic' he apparently told a mate of mine that "you can pour oil in the top n hear it splashing outta the bottom"

It was never raced or rallied tho :whistle:

Mine was a 1987 Mini 1000, with a MG Metro 1275cc 75bhp engine, which i forgot to tell the insurance about :whistle:

That was back in 1991 when I was 17 and could get away with that sort of thing.

Was a quick car, no weight and a powerfull-ish engine made it lots of fun. Had it for 2 years then sold it to a stoner who managed to roll it a week after I sold him it.

And anyone who's ever driven a original Mini will know how difficult it is to roll one of those things.

My first car was a 1972 Mark 3 Ford Cortina GT, a very nice car to drive. What I really wanted was a Mark 2 Lotus Cortina, but couldn't afford the $15,000 the guy wanted back in 1986. Took it for a test drive, it was insanely fast.

i have a 74 jeep cj5 but its a pile of junk that never ran......my first car that did run was a 87 honda accord lxi, was a nice little car until a drunk driver hit me while at a red light and totaled it. :angry:

Mine was a 1974 Ford F250 Highboy 4x4

390Big block came in it... it now has a FORD 460 big Block w/ Elderbrock Bride Cannt. Classpacks (blowen) , Nice inter.

post-88504-1106612317.jpg

89 ford tarus. I rear ended my dad the day I went to get my license. He wasn't too happy to say the least.

Now I have a '99 Pontiac Grand am. It'll do 100 easy. Top speed is about 106 because of that stupid governor.

The car I have right now :)

2004 Chevy Silverado

5.7Liter V8

Lowered 2 inches so the back doesn't stick up

22" Sporza Wheels

New intake/Exhast

Billit Grill/ Bowtie

iPod AUX Jack

Escalade Door Handles

i don't remember.  some volvo, some mercedes benz e-class, and a c-class.  that was a while ago.

but now i drive my toyota camry. :)

585292956[/snapback]

How do you go from a volvo\Mercedes to a Camry :wacko:

Fist car will be a '99 Volvo X70

my first car was an 84 ford ranger two seater, four banger. man what a POS, one mouth after i bought it i had to rebuild the engine (2.3). but after that rebuild she ran like a trooper, far from a speed demon but very reliable. now i was hoping that it would have been good on gas but no way. it had 85 HP yet it chuged gas just like a V-8.

First car I ever drove, was a datsun of some sort. Drove it on my uncles farm when I was about 13, first car I ever drove on my license was a Toyota Corolla. I myself, own a Holden Commodore.

;]