Logitech Readies Top Gaming Mouse

still on my beautiful 500. hated the glossy and red/blue 510. really want to know what this one looks like tho

I loved my MX700 but now I love my MX1000 even more, its insanely sweet :p

I have never had a mouse lag on me or have the battery die while using it, also I hope they come out with both a corded and cordless version of this new mouse, that would be the best thing to do IMO

OMG its corded! this is so my new mouse. even though my mx510 is like 2 months old. :p i just have to get it if its corded. IMHO, why NOT get a corded one? all the cordless mouse ive tried ive had small amounts of lag in a noticable unspeedynes in CS and Quake 3 (ive tried the microsoft intellimouse 3.0 wireless w/ leather and the mx1000) . i really dont see why not get a corded mouse.... does it get in the way of anything? is it somehow inconvinient? i just dont get it... Next big thing is a cordless monitor!!!

OMG its corded! this is so my new mouse. even though my mx510 is like 2 months old. :p i just have to get it if its corded. IMHO, why NOT get a corded one? all the cordless mouse ive tried ive had small amounts of lag in a noticable unspeedynes in CS and Quake 3 (ive tried the microsoft intellimouse 3.0 wireless w/ leather and the mx1000) . i really dont see why not get a corded mouse.... does it get in the way of anything? is it somehow inconvinient? i just dont get it... Next big thing is a cordless monitor!!!

585324873[/snapback]

I agree. While i love my mx700 for regular computing tasks, a cordless mouse just doesnt cut it for me for gaming. Perhaps this new mouse will finally replace my MS Intellimouse for games heh. :cool:

For those who think cordless mice have no lag, and are as good at corded mice... obviously suck at FPS games :)

Ask any ranked player in the CPL what mouse they use... you won't find cordless there -- there's a reason for that.