64 bit section & forums added

I gotta tell ya, I like the 'theory' of having 64bit specific forum sections,

however why should these take on a life of their own?

It strikes me that 64bit hardware, should simply be a sub-forum of...the hardware section, and of course 64bit software a subforum of the....you guessed it...software forum.

Just lets no underestimate the importance and prestige' of the sub-forum, it helps prevent chaos and keeps things all neat, tidy and structured.

........... 64bit hardware, should simply be a sub-forum of...the hardware section, and of course 64bit software a subforum of the....you guessed it...software forum.

585312757[/snapback]

100% Agree :yes:

I gotta tell ya, I like the 'theory' of having 64bit specific forum sections,

however why should these take on a life of their own?

It strikes me that 64bit hardware, should simply be a sub-forum of...the hardware section, and of course 64bit software a subforum of the....you guessed it...software forum.

Just lets no underestimate the importance and prestige' of the sub-forum, it helps prevent chaos and keeps things all neat, tidy and structured.

585312757[/snapback]

yep I agree :yes: if not tomorrow or after tomorrow can appear pciE forum, ddr2 forum, solaris forum, pick-up forum... :whistle:

yep I agree  :yes: if not tomorrow or after tomorrow can appear pciE forum, ddr2 forum, solaris forum, pick-up forum... :whistle:

585313876[/snapback]

That can be taken many different ways... :alien:

There is a small error in the description of the new forum:

64 Bit Software Discussion

Discuss the 64 bit generation of hardware here.

It should be software here. :)

I have been watching the shuffle with great interest and I saw how things looked for that breif period that the overclocking became a subforum. It really didnt look good :s however Im glad to see the 64 bit software and hardware made their way to some better positions (Y) thanks very much for taking the suggestions to heart.

while your at it, you wouldnt happen to have a cooling sub forum up that sleeve ? :p

But in all seriousness, that works out a little better now.. at least in my opinon.

I have been watching the shuffle with great interest and I saw how things looked for that breif period that the overclocking became a subforum. It really didnt look good :s however Im glad to see the 64 bit software and hardware made their way to some better positions (Y) thanks very much for taking the suggestions to heart.

while your at it, you wouldnt happen to have a cooling sub forum up that sleeve ? :p

But in all seriousness, that works out a little better now.. at least in my opinon.

585316426[/snapback]

Cooling issues fit in Overclocking and PC Modding