Red Faction II

Maybe it is just me, but am I the only person wanting this game?! I do not have a PS2, but lots of games it seems are daring me to get one... I hope that RF2 is ported to the GameCube, and if not that then the PC again. I really liked Red Faction for the PC, but it seems I am the only one on the internet who did.

The graphics look much better, which is awesome :) I kinda liked the old HUD before, though, but this one is fine. Anyone with me? Or do I stand alone? lol :)

i thought red faction for PC was sweeeeeet. i loved geo mod, so much fun to blow up whatever you wanted. i liked the weapons too, and the heat sensing capabilities some of them had. i really hope theres a RFII for the pc.

hehe, well i guess it is just you and me then. i really didn't think they were that bad either. maybe a little more outdoor enviroments would be cool though.

I liked the first. I would not mind a sequel. Some cooler guns would be nice. is it just me or did anyone else love to blow holes in stuff with the rocket launcher?:rambo:

Originally posted by Keldyn

I liked the first. I would not mind a sequel. Some cooler guns would be nice. is it just me or did anyone else love to blow holes in stuff with the rocket launcher?:rambo:

hehe, that was so much fun. i loved going to that extra glass house level, and just blowing up the wall so it was like stairs and i could walk up to the ceiling. :p

but yeah, it was badassss.

Red faction is sweet, played it at a net cafe once.. reminds me i might go and download a educational version of it first befor i buy :cheeky:

Didn't really like the first game.

The geomode was a joke, you could only blow up 5% of the level + the weapons were kinda weak.

But if the game will get improved + the game will be more arcade like (like Halo), I might buy it for the Xbox (if it's gonna be released for the Xbox)