FPS mouse Help

Mine does this from time to time. During a game, the optics loses focus, and suddenly the view shifts up towards the ceiling and starts spiining in rapid circles. Makes you dizzy, wooo!:p

It is annoying. I have to correct it , by lifting and setting the mouse back down. It really sucks when it happens during the middle of an intense fire fight and i get my ass kicked because of it.

Originally posted by Keldyn

Mine does this from time to time. During a game, the optics loses focus, and suddenly the view shifts up towards the ceiling and starts spiining in rapid circles. Makes you dizzy, wooo!:p

It is annoying. I have to correct it , by lifting and setting the mouse back down. It really sucks when it happens during the middle of an intense fire fight and i get my ass kicked because of it.

me too! :paranoid:

/xfiles music kicks in

Get a logitech dual optical :D

My old optical did crazy stuff all the time, if i made a sudden movement, it would skip crazily. I can move my new dual optical 5000000000 mph and no skipping :D yay

Originally posted by Faction

My old optical did crazy stuff all the time, if i made a sudden movement, it would skip crazily. I can move my new dual optical 5000000000 mph and no skipping :D yay

or the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

its the top of all the optical mice, 6000FPS

:)

mines does that on my logitech optical webwheel......:( but only like 3 times a month

Originally posted by Faction

yup, but i noticed my logitech VERY VERY VERY Rarely if it were on the start button would all of a sudden be on the other side of the screen? i think its cause i use a black mousepad and they recomend light colours

keldyn , i have that same problem...and it also randomly changes weapons from pistol to knife,grenades..it just randomly switches through them..

this is the reason why for fragging, I returned to using the default intellimouse, so what if i have to clean every now and then - at least it works.....

and if u put the sample rate up on ur ps2 port its almost as precise as ooptical ones...