Once and For All... Best Gaming Site...

25 members have voted

1. 1. Once and For All... Best Gaming Site...

• GameSpy (And Network) - [url]www.GameSpy.com[/url]
    • GameSpot - [url]www.GameSpot.com[/url]
    • IGN - [url]www.IGN.com[/url]
    • Voodoo Extreme - [url]www.VoodooExtreme.com[/url]
    • Blue's News - [url]www.BluesNews.com[/url]
    • Other [Post]

What's the best gaming site? This is the once and for all poll... Personally, my vote goes to GameSpy. They are unbiased and review fare (not many 2.0-5.0 ratings like IGN). GameSpot used to be, but they are biased and make you pay now! Dirty GameSpot!

I just hope GameSpy never goes pay. The site I hate is VoodooExtreme, they are COMPLETELY biased.

Originally posted by Scorpio

GameSpot used to be, but they are biased and make you pay now! Dirty GameSpot!

yeah dude, i just checked today to see some system requirements for a game. then i read that you had to pay to see a "complete version"

WTF IS THAT???

Ya, I got really ****ed when they did that. I barely ever go there. I used to like www.AVault.com, but then they got a bad layout and never updated. Their still kinda good.

VoodooExtreme is one of the two places I go for Gaming News. I go there and to www.GameSpyDaily.com. Sometimes Blue's News, but barely ever. Voodoo Extreme's reviews are WAY to biased, however, as with some of their articles and news posts.

GAMESPOT [gayspot] HAS ALWAYS SUCKED!

Gamespy is good with the excetion of fileplanet

Voodooextreme is good

To the game is good

You know you are elite when you remember when www.ign.com was ONLY N64, and the layout was black and red. Ign sucks now. [ads etc]

Gamespy I like, I like fileplanet too, bought a subscription and i also bought gamespy arcade. Nice site and network.

Originally posted by Faction

GAMESPOT [gayspot] HAS ALWAYS SUCKED!

Gamespy is good with the excetion of fileplanet

Voodooextreme is good

To the game is good

You know you are elite when you remember when www.ign.com was ONLY N64, and the layout was black and red. Ign sucks now. [ads etc]

lol, that's the truth!

I like Gamespy's reviews and such but Fileplanet is crap and the Gamespy program is terrible. IGN has gone up in my respect recently - read quite a few excellent reviews there. I also love www.gamepc.com for both hardware and software review.

Do VE do reviews? I thought they were news only and them and Blue's are a bit out of place here.

Gamespy I like, I like fileplanet too, bought a subscription and i also bought gamespy arcade.

You admit this in public? Scary. I, personally, have a thing against paying other people for FREE demos, mods, and patches.

Originally posted by unsanity

Gamespy I like, I like fileplanet too, bought a subscription and i also bought gamespy arcade. Nice site and network.

well, if you actually buy the registration, with no adds, and fast downloads, i can see fileplnaet and GSA being worthy :D

Sad thing is.... I do remember that...

You know you are elite when you remember when www.ign.com was ONLY N64, and the layout was black and red. Ign sucks now. [ads etc] [/b]

hell yea!!! www.n64.com

i had a login/pass with them since they started the site and now they are tellin me i have to pay to see reviews!! they can go jump off a bridge, same with Gamespot!

Gamespy I like, I like fileplanet too, bought a subscription and i also bought gamespy arcade.
Originally posted by postertoad

You admit this in public? Scary. I, personally, have a thing against paying other people for FREE demos, mods, and patches.

psht, try typing a exact file name from fileplanet in www.filemirrors.com and guess what, no more file lines! hahahahahah muhahahahah:evil: :evil: :evil:

hell, i remember when gamespot had 30 prizes each month that you had to answer questions for. I won so much crap from them then.

gamespy are complete corporate ######.

if you say they are unbaised you must be totaly blind.

for news it's VE, blues and 3dnews(now dead:()

i don't really need revus, some screenshots i seem to know if game will be any good. if screenshots are not enough i wait for firstlook on isonews:D. yes, most revus suck, but it's good enough to know if game worth my time.